He dismissed me and I started going back home. 

I was a little anxious to go home, knowing he's there and now I have to try and figure out what that forehead poke was about. 

I rushed to my apartment and unlocked it, then walked in. Itachi was sitting on the couch, resting his eyes and he opened them when he heard me walk in.

"So, what did your father say about Takahashi?" 

"He doesn't know what to do right now, but he said he'd call me back in once he's figured out what to do," I replied.

He nodded and I sat down on the couch next to him.

"You hungry yet?" I ask.

"No," 

I rolled my eyes, knowing he didn't mean it. I got up off the couch and got some meat out of the fridge to make some stir-fry. The food didn't take too long to cook and I got a plate out for the two of us and put the food on there.

He came over to get his plate and I smirked. 

"I knew you were lying about being hungry," 

He didn't say anything and started eating his food on the kitchen table with me. I noticed he was quieter now and it looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

"What's on your mind?" I ask him.

He didn't say anything and it was now starting to worry me.

We finished eating and I put our dishes in the sink, then I went to my room, ready to fall asleep. 

I lied down on my bed and as soon as I started to fall asleep, I was haunted by silver eyes and dark blue hair again. 

"I'll come back for you and you're coming with me, whether you like it or not,"

His hands wrapped around my neck, choking me and I struggled in his grip.

I wanted to tell him to let me go, but I couldn't because I needed air right now.

"I'll get you to come with me and I'll hurt you if I have to."

I felt myself being shaken awake and my heart was racing. I hated it when my memories took over my dreams. I was tearing up and I saw Itachi looked at me, concerned.

"You were thrashing around and you weren't breathing, so I woke you up," He said.

I nodded, wiping the tear that trailed down my cheek.

"Why?" I ask, sitting up.

Itachi looked at me, confused.

"Why did he have to come back in my life? When he was exiled, I thought he was gone for good and now he won't leave me alone!" I exclaimed, shaking.

Itachi looked at me, sympathetically and he sat down on my bed. 

"I made a promise to Shisui and I won't let him hurt you," Itachi said.

"But he said he'd kill you too..." I look down.

"I'm not letting him kill me, because I have things to do before I die," 

I looked into Itachi's eyes and I felt safe again. 

"Can...can you sleep up here with me?" I ask, my cheeks turning pink.

He nodded and moved to the other side. I felt a lot better now that he's up here and I turned to face him. I noticed he looked like he was lost in his thoughts again, it was almost as if he was conflicted.

I wanted to know what was bothering him.

"Hey, um..." I trail off. "Remember when I told you that you're like a mystery that I want to solve?"

He nodded.

"Well, you never answered one of the questions I had for you,"

"And what was the question?"

"Did you have anyone special to you, before the uh, 'incident'?"

He looked conflicted again.

"Yeah...I did..."

I felt a little crestfallen.

"Oh...who was she?"

"Her name was Izumi. She was part of the Uchiha Clan," Itachi said.

Great, now I'm jealous of a dead girl. I remembered Izumi too. She was pretty and there was no way I had a chance with him if she was "special" to him. Almost everyone could tell that she was in love with him.

"I had to kill her when I massacred the Uchiha Clan," He looked down. 

I could tell he was hurt. I guess I should've expected my hopes to be crushed.

I didn't say anything and fell asleep. Even if he couldn't return my feelings, I still felt safe when he slept in my bed with me.