alone

-later on that day-

It's so quiet. Normally I'll make dinner for me and Yoonbum, but he's not here and I'm not hungry. I hate being alone.

I walked around the house wearing Bums sweater. I'm surprised that its bigger than mine. We use to wear the same clothes that fitted us.

Well, I'll just keep it on. I was about to walk upstairs until I heard my phone go off. Violently with texts. I started at it confused. I felt fear tingling on my fingers when I picked up the phone.

My hands wear slightly shaking.

"Answer me y/n!" 6:24pm.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. It's me" 6:24pm

"Sangwoo." 6:25pm

My eyes widen slowly filling with tears. I got up and ran to the front door and locked it. My hands shook trying to lock it. I backed away.

'Why? Why the fuck is he here?! How did he find me?!...wait' In realization was Sangwoo the dark figure outside last night?

I screamed as the door pounded. I knew it was him. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Y/N open the door please!" I ran to the kitchen digging through the knife drawer. I cut myself with the others until I found the biggest one.

I stopped as I looked at myself in the reflection of the sharp knife. Dark thoughts filled my head. I'm going to kill Sangwoo. I don't care what happens.

I grinned and giggled at the thought. I turned around with the door opening. The dark thoughts faded and fear filled my body.

I ducked down behind the island counter. I  the knife shaking. I heard the front door lock, more tears pour down my face.

"Y/N?" Big footsteps hit the tile. I slowly got up. I stared at his eyes, still with heavy bags under them.

I gave him a fierce look hiding the knife behind my back. "What the fuck do you want Sangwoo?" I said sterning my voice trying not to cry.

"Y/n!" He said he relief, he walked towards me. I pulled the knife up as he put his arms up to hug me.

The knife was at his throat. I pushed a bit making him back up a little.

"Y/n please come here." He said.