Dammit

"Shhh it's okay I love you Y/N and I'll always for give you. Now wake up."
"Wake up"

Reality

"Y/N!! Wake up!" I heard Yoonbums voice yell at me.

I was in a car in the back seat. I slowly start to get up. My chest hurt and I started coughing again. I covered my mouth and rolled down the window to get fresh air.

I looked around and there was a field. Was I dreaming again?

I sit back and roll the window up a little and ask Yoonbum "Hey Yoonbum where are we going?"

"Were going....uh. home" he said looking at the road as he drove. I nod and looked around in the car.
It wasnt mine, Yoonbums, or John's. I start to freak out but kept my posture. I look out the window again to the reflection mirror.

My eyes widen in fear. I covered my mouth and purposely coughed. I wanted to scream and cry.
Where was my phone? None of my stuff is here. The man spoke "We will start off fresh. I threw your phone out the window..y/n.."

I look at him and still see his eyes as a murderer. Sangwoo. But how could Yoonbum let this happen? Where was John? Dammit!

"Sangwoo...I uh-"
He laughed "Shut up. No need to act surprised. I've been tracking you. We are all going home AND YOU CANT STOP ME"

I jumped a little at him raising his voice. I began to silently cry in my hands and held myself close. Thought ran through my head. I wanted to die right in that moment. I wanted to jump out of that car and die on the road.

I see Yoonbum look at me in the rearview mirror teary eyed. I glared at him with anger. I was pissed. I snapped my eyes at him having tears fall and looked out the window.

"John....I'm so sorry....I love you" I whisper as we leave back towards.

Home

Sorry it was short derrrp