Sorry...

**Next day** READERS POV~

I wondered around the house and just to find alot of women's bras and panies.

I was sick of the type of man Sangwoo is, I kinda feel bad for Yoonbum. Speaking of him, where is he?

I heard a bang in the basement. I went to open the little door and I peeked through it just to see Sangwoo beating the shit out if Bum.

I yelled "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Sangwoo swung his head up towards me, he looked at me with those fierce angry eyes again.

I put the door back where it was a d piled all the boxes and weights in the door, I heard Sangwoo banging the door.

" HEY YOU BITCH OPENED UP!!"

I just ran towards the front door and ran to the gate.

When I ended up there it was locked, I couldn't climb it or try to get through it.

I felt a presents behind me.

"IM SOR-

I felt a sting at the back of my head and collapsed.

I woke up back in the basement just with a baggy shirt. Bum was by me just sitting there.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No, what about you?"

"I guess..."

I looked at his collarbones, and saw two hickies.

"Bum, are you and Sangwoo....together?"

His face went from pale to red.

"Uh, I wish...but he's not gay."

"But why are ther-"

"Please don't ask"

At that point we were in a awkward silence. I wanted to ask everything and how and why he got here, but I don't think he'll want to talk about it.

*knock knock*

Me and Bum looked up scared what was going to happen.

I saw a shine of a knife.