Blush

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a hot bath. I got my favorite (color) sweatshirt, sky blue ripped jeans, and a white crop top with a little rainbow in the middle.

Bum wasn't home so I'm guessing he and to work. I got some money to go eat.

I took a walk down the street to a tiny cafe, called フラワーブロッサムカフェ (Flower Blossom Cafe).

I sat a tiny table outside with the misty rain. It smelled nice, like wet leaves mixed with some kind of scent. I inhaled the scent and layed my head down.

A waiter named John came, he surprised me a bit.

"Hello ma'am may I get you anything?"

"Oh, hi...um can I have a chocolate latte? And a blueberry muffin?" I say a little awkwardly.

"Yes, would that be it?" He said very politely.

"Yes, thank you sir".

He nodded and walked away. I looked back at the street. There was a couple holding hands, I sighed thinking how lucky she is not to have any problems like mine.

John came back with my latte and muffin. We made eye contact and he winked at me with his hazel eyes, I looked away my face felt a little warm.

I took a sip from my drink and there was a note. A number. It read..

***-***-*** call me

My face went even warmer by the thought. I ate my muffin and took off with my drink. I left a $30.00 tip and a dollar with my number on it.

I turned the corner and looked back to see John in shock by the money, and he smiled when he saw the number, and went back inside.

I smiled, I felt warm about it. I went back home with my nose and cheeks a little pink from the cold.

My stomach felt weird, like butterflies. Am I? In love?...

That can't be....plus no one could love a fucked girl like me, what if he finds out what happened to me in the pass? I can't...but, I'll give it a try..