16.07.2014

16.07.2014

My love,

Today I saw you. You were standing, leaning against the walls of my heart. And I couldn't fight anymore. I had to smile.

I started feeling the heat getting back to my body. My brain finally started working. But my heart stopped.

Don't be frightened, my prince, my heart just stopped only because it saw the smile dancing on your lips, and saw the brightness of your eyes. And the best part is that it was just for me. My heart, fragile little heart just couldn't take much of an impact.

I may never have told you, but it always did it near you. It is possible that you may know this already, because every time you touched me, I felt free.

And there is nothing more beautiful than True Love. Just the simplicity of the love I feel for you.

I suffered. I suffered so much, all that time I didn't feel you near.

But these memories are already far away. They are saved in mirage between reality and the sun set.

And when I saw you, confident in every step, I knew it would be nothing like the past. Thanks for waiting for me.

With Much Love,

Edilean

********

hope you liked :)

thank you for reading the letters, please comment, vote and share it with everyone!!