Chapter 3

Wow were you in such a bad mood today.

Other than your charred clothes that Megatron caused with his plasma blaster, what really irked you was that you discovered that there was literally nothing on Earth that can end you. Hell, even aliens tried; they failed. Miserably. And now, look where you ended up in. On the bright side, the situation was—more or less—interesting. You're currently inside of some kind of UFO that you heard them call the Nemesis, surrounded by clueless robots who have no idea how to handle you.

It was low-key amusing.

Right now, you're just lying on some metallic berth, after they brought you in a place that you can assume to be a lab. You believe they're waiting for the results after examining your body with some green light. The lab's scanner operated a lot more advanced compared to Soundwave's built-in scanner, seeing that the monitors took a while to process detailed data. However, while waiting, you can't help but heave out a sigh from the awkwardness of the current predicament you're in.

"Okay, are you guys just gonna stare at me or..?" The thing about your invulnerability was that all their threats were empty to you; they do not scare you. If they can't kill you, fine; if they can, even better. But for now, you're stuck with the privilege of talking to the warmonger, the surveillance lieutenant, and the scientist in any manner you wish to address them, because they lack the capability to give you shit for it.

"Results are now in display," The one you presumed to be Shockwave announced with his baritone voice, causing for the two other mechs to crane their helms towards the monitor. "As illogical as it sounds, according to the analysis, this organic may not be organic in the first place, but a mere product of an organic." He further expounded monotonously, causing for Megatron's optic ridges to scrunch up in confusion.

"You mean to tell me that this thing is nothing more than a human experiment?!" The warlord exclaimed, pointing at you as you expressed your displeasure by scowling on how these robots are starting treating you like how they once treated you. It all starts with them treating you like an object; calling you like one.

"Oh fuck off, you guys are the robots here. If anything, you guys are the thing here," You remarked, a flash of irritation on your face, while crossing your arms as the gray mech glared at you. Before the leader could even retort, Shockwave continued to report his findings.

"To be certain, dissection is a recommendation. The scanner merely grazed the surface and only identified its shallow anatomy. It appears to be emitting some sort of frequency that cancels out the scanner's radiation. It's insignificant in amount, but it appears that even a low quantity of it can have potent effects. The only thing the instrument captured was the flow of a small amount of energon within its systems, hence showing its fluid circulations." The scientist explained, turning towards his leader for further instructions, if Megatron were to offer any.

"I'm afraid that there will be difficulties of going with that procedure," Megatron started lowly, before eyeing your frame with such distaste.

"I perhaps do not follow, master."

"You can't check my insides," You scoffed, finally sitting straight on the berth, your face showing disinterest.

"As a subject of an unethical experiment, you have no say in this." Shockwave commented rather calmly, as you rolled your eyes, getting tired on how often you have to repeat your circumstance to them.

"No, you literally can't check my insides," You sighed out. "I can't be opened up; not until we find something that can cut me." You clarified, as the singular crimson optic continued to stare at you.