Part 10

In the Night, Arnav looked at Khushi who is standing at the Balcony lost in her own thoughts.. Arin is sleeping peacefully in her crib.

Arnav went near her calling softly 'Khushi'....She turned and looked at him.

Arnav 'What are you thinking?'

Khushi 'About the people who came today'

Arnav 'Akash and Payal?'

Khushi nodded her head ' I don't know why I felt sorry seeing their disappointed faces when I said I don't remember them. Their sad face is haunting me'

Arnav sighed, he felt bad and knows how it feels when you lose someone close to you and the very same close person is near you but is far away from you 'They were very close to you. They both loves and cares for you a lot'

Khushi 'Then why didn't you said to me about them until now Arnav. Are you hiding something from me?' There was a little sharpness and suspiciousness in her tone.

Arnav flinched a bit hearing it.. How can he tell her about Akash and Payal? He could not bring them into their life's when he don't want anyone from their past to affect their present and future.

Arnav 'There is nothing like that Khushi. Akash and Payal both were angry on me for hurting you.. so I didn't dared to say them about you. I thought that they will take you away from me'

Khushi confused 'But why Arnav? Didn't they know that you love me?'

Arnav 'of course they know.. I have already said na that I hurted you lot with my words in the past.. So they were angry on me'

Khushi 'What is my relation with them?'

Arnav "Akash is my friend. You are like a little sister to him.. He loves you a lot. He fought with me many times for you... It is he who made me realize that I love you'

Khushi 'Then how do I know Payal?'

Arnav 'After your dadu's death, when you left me and went to Mumbai. It is Payal who helped you and gave you a shelter.. You used to call her jiji..'

Khushi being suspicious 'Then how didn't they knew about my accident?'

Arnav 'I got a call from inspector that you met with accident.. They have seen my details in your diary and called me.. I said naa both Akash and Payal were angry with me.. So I thought if they both comes to know about this, they will take you away from me.. So I didn't say anything to them'

Khushi didn't say anything, stood there thinking deeply. In the confusion and doubt she clearly missed him mentioning her dairy. Arnav is being nervous of her enquiry and so close to reveal questions. Damn this Akash and Payal. He mentally cursed them both..

In India, RM

Anjali and Nani are in the hall when Lavanya along with her mother entered there. Garima is looking a bit furious.

Anjali 'What happened Aunty? You are looking so angry'

Garima 'Then what can I do other than that cursing my fate'

Nani 'What is the matter Garima beta? Why are you so upset?'

Garima furiously 'What to do Devyani ji? I am vexed up with this girl'

Anjali 'Aunty.. Please you first calm down.. Say what the matter is?'

Garima 'Anjali beta. I have tried to convince her a lot for marriage. But she is not listening to my words. She is saying she loves only her ASR and will wait for him for her whole life. At least you people convince her. How can I see my daughter spoiling her life like this? I too have dreams for her.'