Part 6

Khushi 'What happened Arnav?? Where are you lost?? Did you lose the deal??'

Arnav looked at her 'No, actually I got the deal'

Khushi 'Great Congrats, it is a good news. Why are you looking worried??'

Arnav 'I am not worried but confused.*sighing* I got the deal but for that I have to go to London. Need to work with the clients in London"

Khushi 'okay....and what have you decided Arnav?'

Arnav looking at her helplessly 'I can't leave you alone and go.'

Khushi 'but it is important, isn't?'

Arnav 'not more than you' her gaze softened hearing his words.

Khushi 'If it is then I'll come with you'

Arnav 'you will?'

Khushi 'Of course'

Arnav 'but we need to apply for your Visa'

Khushi 'Oh!!! Don't you have my passport? We will apply for my Visa'

Arnav 'Passport?' he struggled....her passport is in her house......she would have even have Visa for London which they can renew it.......as being the Gupta heir she would have travelled across the world.......but the problem is who will go there to retrieve it....not him.....he will never go there.....and even someone gets it, then there will be suspicion arising.......nor can he tell her the truth.

Khushi 'Arnav?'

Arnav 'huh? I think we have to re- apply it'

Khushi 'Re-apply it. But why?'

Arnav 'I...Khushi....it must be all lost...or I don't know....You have left Delhi to Mumbai and I came running after you....In all the chakkar of wooing you, do you think I would be finding to know if you have a passport....Oh yes I would have if we have married and is planning to go to our honeymooooooooooon *he ended it with a mock teasing earning a blush from her......but then turning serious* seriously Khushi I did not have time to think on this other than finding you and getting you back. But then BAM you got into accident and went on silent mode tormenting me'

Khushi felt bad seeing his eyes holding the pain of torture he would have gone through. Arnav 'So we will re-apply it. Okay' Khushi nodding at him smiled in agreement.

Khushi 'When will we have to leave for London?'

Arnav 'In few days....hmmm more probably in ten days I guess'

Khuhi 'hmmm......When are you going to Delhi?'

Arnav 'What? Why?' he looked at her shocked.

Khushi looked at him as if he is dump 'Of course to see your family. Don't you wish to see them before leaving for London?'

Arnav was gob smacked 'he really did forget about them......it did not strike him to meet them before leaving. All his thoughts were only with her, about her, for her'

Khushi 'What? Don't tell me you were not going to.'

Arnav sighing 'Actually you are right I did not have any plan to visit them'

Khushi 'Arnav!!!! Seriously? You are going for God knows how long time for this deal and you are saying you will not be visiting them. It is bad.' He felt like he is standing before a mother getting scolded for doing something wrong. Of course it is wrong, he might be angry with them but they are his family and they tend to have the rights to see him, wish to be with him, or the least to let them know his departure to London.