Chapter 15

Wearing a sleeveless white tank top with a black Unicorn print in the center of it and paired with a silky white long pajama, Le Xiao is sitting in the dining area of the kitchen sniffing every now and then and drinking green tea with ginseng while Mao is slowly and gently applying the medicine on her arm.

They just got home from the hospital and was advised to apply the medicine every night before going to sleep to prevent the skin from scarring. Mao quickly set aside the things that they bought earlier and took care of the pitiful Le Xiao,  who has a puffy red eyes from crying. She was so angry at the waiter for carelessly carrying a hot water and she would love to scold him more if not for the thought that her goddess like master needs to be admitted to the hospital right away. She herself knew that she was overreacting but her heart really ache for her.

Mao was about to apply the medicine on the upper part of Le Xiao's arm when the injured person was grabbed from her so suddenly.

"What the hell happened?" Mao and Le Xiao shivered from the sudden cold voice of Zhu Feng. He towered over the two of them looking at the very obvious pinkish raw skin. With both of their heads bowed while trembling slightly, they look like a child who was caught doing something they shouldn't have done.

He is wearing his usual black suit and black neck tie, with his hair swept back neatly - he looks like he just came out of an Esquire magazine. However instead of his usual cold aura, he is now emitting a killing intent and since the two of them doesn't really know any martial arts, let alone some physical activities or exercise, Mao immediately fell to her knees trembling hard. Le Xiao would have fell as well if not for Zhu Feng's hold on her uninjured arm.

"I don't like repeating myself. " Zhu Feng said darkly, but he lessened the killing intent after hearing Le Xiao's whimper.

"Mi-miss Le Xiao and I we-went to Mall X earlier to buy clo-clothes and ... and we-we went to Bloom Café and ... and ..."

"And ... and a wai-waiter accidentally poured ho-hot water on me" Xiao Le whispered after seeing Mao who was on the verge of pissing herself.

Zhu Feng eyes were unreadable as he continued staring at Le Xiao.  His hold on her arm tightened after hearing what they said – he silently signalled Mao to leave and after taking the medicine, he then gently moved her to the couch in the living room while being careful not to touch the burnt arm.

Sitting closely to her with her puffy red eyes and pinkish raw skin, Zhu Feng's heart shook. It wouldn't have happened if he was there with her. He slowly dipped his index finger in the medicine's little bottle container and gently applied it on Xiao Le's injured arm.

"Is it still hurting?" A cold voice with a hint of softness broke the silent atmosphere in the room.

"A little" Le Xiao answered while peering at the beguiling man in front of her. He was so scary earlier that she felt like she was going to faint, but now his manner completely changed. He was still cold, but she can see and feel his gentleness towards her.

'This man is so confusing'

He was now adding the medicine on her shoulder and her heart twitch due to his closeness. He was so close that she can see the small scar just above his left eyebrow and his face is so flawless and smooth that she cannot see any imperfections at all. She had this urge to feel the smoothness of his skin and touch his thick eyelashes. Her eyes went to his lips and she doesn't know why but she suddenly felt thirsty.

Unconsciously, she licked her lips which did not go unnoticed by Zhu Feng. "If you keep staring at me like that then I'm going to take you right now"

"Take me where?" She asked with her head tilted to the right and brows furrowed.

Upon hearing what she said, unexpectedly Zhu Feng laughed loudly. She knew he was laughing at her expense but she didn't mind at all because his voice sounded like a gift from the heavens gracing her with a beautiful melody.

After controlling himself, he moved closer to her and held the back of her head. He then lick her earlobe and whispered "I fucking love your innocence baby girl"

Le Xiao gasps. She put her uninjured hand to Zhu Feng's chest to push him away but he did not budge at all. Instead he started kissing her lightly from her earlobe to her jaw, then to her neck then he playfully bit her nose.

"Be a good girl and let me put the medicine on you"

She thought that it was odd for him to say that since she had been very still and good since earlier. 'I've always been a good girl' she internally pouted.

"Oh, what's fucking?"

"You will know one of these days. I am going to teach you all about it"

Le Xiao looked at Zhu Feng suspiciously. Watching his eyes dilate and lips smirking evilly, she felt like she just made the biggest mistake in her life. He wasn't applying the medicine anymore, but he was looking at her like she was food.

Seeing her gulped nervously, it took Zhu Feng all his self-control not to pounce Le Xiao right then and there. He wanted so badly to make her cry from both pleasure and pain. Looking at her naturally red lips, he decided to taste her addicting sweetness instead. He dipped his head and plunged his lips on Le Xiao's open mouth. She was just sitting there not knowing what to do but he savoured her sweetness and softness. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth which shook her and made her open her mouth even more for his vicious attack.

He doesn't want the sensation to end and he knew he was now obsessed with the little bunny, she is addicting and he doesn't want to let go ever. She tried pushing him away, but he just held her head tighter and knowing that she cannot breathe, he pulled for a moment to let her breath before she fainted. But he dived right in after seeing her dishevelled and panting look, mercilessly continuing the attack.

Le Xiao on the other hand felt like she was going to die from the lack or air. Zhu Feng is only giving her a few seconds to breathe before attacking her lips again and again. Every time he attacks, she tried pushing his tongue out of her mouth but her fight is useless. Instead of stopping, he devoured her lips more and more until there was no space in her mouth that was not explored by him.

"My Le Xiao is such a naughty girl." He said huskily. His eyes are hooded from lust, but he knew he should stop.

"Am I?" Xiao Le asked breathlessly. 'Is this punishment then?' even though the little bunny doesn't know how she was being naughty, she believed him. Her mind is so muddled from the kiss and at the moment, she will believe everything that he says.

"Yes. You're my naughty girl" He kissed her lightly on the lips again then both of her eyes and nose before continuing to apply the medicine.

"Hmm" She unconsciously agreed with Zhu Feng while closing her eyes and leaning her head on the back of the sofa which made him smile even more. She was exhausted from the many emotions she had experience that day and she wished tomorrow would be a better one.