Chapter 8

Le Xiao's sleep was really good. She dreamt that she was being carried by a cloud in the sky and her hair was softly swaying from the wind. She did not feel cold at all in her dream, she felt warm and safe, so she snuggled the cloud more sniffing its delicious smell. She wished she wouldn't wake up for another hour, however she was startled by a soft chuckle in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and got the biggest shock of her life.

Zhu Feng's face is so close to her that their nose are touching. He has a small smile on his lips and for a moment, she got lost staring at his beautiful eyes. His tan skin is so smooth and flawless except for his jaw and chin where there's a light stubble growing.

"Good morning baby girl" Zhu Feng said huskily after kissing the side of her lips.

Le Xiao gasps. This is the first time she has been intimately close with a man and her face is now turning red after his kiss. She immediately pushed him away after realizing she was on his lap again, but he wouldn't bulged at all. Instead, he leaned closer, tightened his grip on her waist and shoulder and put his head on the crook of her neck.

"M-mr Zh-Zhu... What are you do-doing ple-please? You sho-should not do this, you are a ma-man and I am a wo-woman, this is not a proper distance tw-two people should have" Le Xiao stuttered. Why is he doing this? I am unmarried, what will happen to me if my future husband finds out that I am tainted?

Zhu Feng chuckled again after hearing his sweet baby girl. He skimmed his nose on her neck smelling her sweet natural scent. Le Xiao panicked and tried moving her head away, but her action only gave Zhu Feng more access. She frantically looked around her for help only to find Mao and Lao Tsu sitting frigidly at the sofa in her room with their eyes so big and mouth so wide. She asked help using her eyes but it seems that these two people were wondering what's happening.

Mao and Lao Tsu are thinking the same thing: The big bad wolf is eating the innocent little bunny. They are aware of the pleading look of Le Xiao and they wanted to help her, but what can they do against the great devil? He can seriously take their lives if they offended him so they can only watch Le Xiao being eaten.

These past two weeks has been the most stressful weeks for Lao Tsu. The company's employees in Paris worked and worked and worked just to complete the project in two weeks and that included Lao Tsu. He knew that his boss just wanted to go back to this beauty, but do he really have to make them suffer and taste hell? He even forgot the fact that this beauty that his currently eating lost the precious necklace of his grandmother that is supposed to be the main piece for their event next month.

"Were you a good girl while I was gone?" Le Xiao immediately nodded her head sensing the danger in his question.

"Did you miss me?" Zhu Feng narrowed his eyes when he did not get the reaction he wanted to see. His heart was disappointed to see that Le Xiao froze with his question, but at the same time her reaction brought out the wolf in him who is looking at his prey. He bit her neck lightly as a punishment and was satisfied to see his little mark on her pale skin.

"I heard that you will be going home today, so I came here straight from the airport to help you. Are you happy?" Le Xiao was holding the part of her neck that was bitten by this man. It hurt just a bit but she doesn't mind the pain, instead she was just confused as to why she was bitten. Is it normal for this world to bite people? She wanted to tell him that she is not happy, but she is not sure how to tell him that so she answered "You-you don't have to help Mr Zhu. I-I know you are a busy man."

"None sense. I will help you baby girl and that is final. Also no more mister from now on" He said then went back to smelling her neck. She smells so good and feel so soft that he doesn't want to ever let go.

After getting his fill, Zhu Feng remembered that his baby has not had breakfast yet. He ordered Lao Tsu to prepare the food they bought earlier before coming here. Once the food was prepared, he carefully spoon fed Le Xiao while on his lap.

"Here eat this Matsutake mushroom soup. They're good for you"Le Xiao doesn't have a choice but open her mouth. Why am I in this situation? She asked herself. This cold man who was so angry at her the first they met is now feeding her. This must be normal in this world.

"This swallow's nest soup is also delicious and healthy. Open your mouth baby girl." Zhu Feng ordered.

"But are you not going to eat as well?" She whispered.

"Hmm. I will eat. Later" Upon hearing that, Le Xiao felt like he was talking about something else. She doesn't know why but she shivered.

"Are you cold?" Zhu Feng's sharp eyes was trained on her so he didn't miss it when she shivered.

She shook her head but asked "Is this normal? Sitting on people's lap and being fed?"

Lao Tsu and Mao coughed after hearing her genuine question. They wanted to tell this poor girl that it is really not normal, and when Mao was about to tell her, she stopped on time after feeling that the room's cold temperature got even colder. She glanced at the great devil only to shiver due to his cold and narrowed eyes that is warning her to shut her mouth.

"Yes, this is normal baby girl but for us two only. You absolutely cannot sit on anyone's lap and let any man get close to you, okay? Or else, I will punish you" Zhu Feng stared at Le Xiao with his eyes still narrowed. He got this intense feeling of possessiveness towards her, and whether she likes it or not, he will not allow any man other than him to be close to her.

Le Xiao on the other hand immediately agreed. She has always hate punishments and would really like to live her new life without it. Unfortunately for her, her life will soon be filled with sweet punishments.

Zhu Feng smiled after seeing his beautiful baby girl's agreement. He continued to feed her while feeling very satisfied and contented. He has never serve anyone before, but for his little temptress, he wouldn't mind serving her for the rest of his life.

'Shameless. The great devil is a shameless man' Lao Tsu and Mao both are thinking the same thing while shaking their heads.