Chapter 11

After escaping from the devil, Le Xiao started checking her drawers for a sleepwear, however to her dismay, none of the clothes she found suit her taste. It seems that the women of this world loves to show off skin or the previous owner of her body is just too confident. Everything she was seeing was either sparkly short dresses, or materials that exposes too much legs and cleavage.

She reached the sleepwear drawer and almost fainted. All nightwear's are transparent and only enough to cover her butt and humble chests! How is she going to go out and face that man just wearing these skimpy clothes? She might really be eaten by then, but thinking back to what he said of changing her clothes himself brought back the sense of crisis. She then proceeded to patiently check each nightwear for a more conservative one.

After thoroughly checking each one, she settled for a sheer baby pink lingerie that is thick and long enough to cover her panty unlike the rest of what she saw. Her flat chest was boosted up due to its halter design, and it has a silky ribbon material just below her breasts. Looking at the mirror she still look the same from her past self which was a shock to herself at first when she was at the hospital, but looking at her right now, she look like a little seductress with her outfit. Her height of 5'4' is so little compared to Zhu Feng's 6'3'. Now, her face and neck is so red from shame and she contemplated of just staying the night inside.

"What's taking you so long?" The devil outside demanded.

"I... I'm coming out" She shyly answered. 'Am I really going to face him this way? Mama Rong will definitely abandon me if she saw me right now'

"You better be, or else ..." Zhu Feng who was lying in bed with one arm under his head and his other hand holding a document didn't notice the little bunny at first who was slowly stepping out of the dressing area slowly. Her head is facing the floor with both her hands holding the edge of her nightwear as if trying to make it longer.

When the big bad wolf finally lifted his head, his world stop. In front of him is the beautiful and innocent bunny who brings out the devil in him. If he didn't know her, he would think that this girl is here to seduce him with her petite figure and her head bowed, wearing the baby pink skimpy lingerie and a pink Unicorn slippers. But he knew better now, her memory was wiped out and she's like a baby learning everything again. Somehow, her cute actions and choice of slippers didn't hinder her total allure.

Zhu Feng coughed trying to suppress the lust in his groin. He wanted to devour her right there and then and hide her from the eyes of others. Le Xiao sensing something dangerous had goose bumps on her arms and legs.

"Can ... Can I ..." She gulped. She was about to ask him if she can go sleep at the other room instead but stopped when his eyes narrowed.

"Come here" Zhu Feng said huskily. His eyes was staring intently at Le Xiao and he can't wait to bury his face on her neck and smell her sweetness.

With her heart beating erratically, Le Xiao was just a few steps away from the bed now. She is having a hard time accepting the truth of sleeping with a man who is not her betrothed. She was about to turn around when she was grabbed and landed on a hard chest. With Zhu Feng's arms securely wrapped around Xiao Le's waist and his one leg tightly enveloped her legs on the bed, she uncertainly looked at him and saw the fire in his dark eyes. For a moment, she stilled and looked at his eyes with awe. She cannot remember anyone who has eyes as dark and bottomless as his, and her heart that is beating erratically felt like it's going to explode. She unconsciously touched his cheek, however when saw the frown marring on Zhu Feng's face she remembered her current predicament. Le Xiao hurriedly removed her hand and tried to move away.

Meanwhile, Zhu Feng was fighting his inner demon. He knew that Le Xiao's skin is so soft and smooth, but now with almost nothing covered he wanted his mark all over her body and inside her. He never experienced trying to restrain himself in the past, but he is aware that if he wouldn't control himself then this bunny in his arms will run as far away as possible and he wouldn't like that. He can't understand why there is a need to be close to her as much as possible.

Gazing at Le Xiao with their nose almost touching, he had this sudden hazy thought of her wearing brown loose clothes with long large sleeves that is too big for her. Half of her long hair was tied in simple top knot and the other half was let free. She was concentrating on applying the medicine on his stomach from the fight that he got. She was sweating and trembling from seeing the wounds on his body, yet she never stopped in helping him.

Zhu Feng shook his head. He didn't know where that thought came from and it's gone as fast as it came. He hugged her even tighter and buried his face on her neck. He immediately let go of her only to hug her again securely after arranging the pillows. He knows that she is confused with everything that's going on, but she will soon learn that she is his and she wouldn't be able to escape him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I've been so caught up with work that I haven't been able to update. But, I think updating every other day is realistic for me so I'll try to do that. 

P.P.S. I change Zhu Feng's height from 6'11' to 6'3' because I think the first one was way exaggerated. 

If you have thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment :) 

 Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for reading! :)