٧

Jungkook's pov

'Ugh I hate my life why I just can't I have a normal love story and not this shit' I thought to myself.
I never wanted to be with Lisa but I have to if I want to forget about y/n and all the memories that we had together, it's hard but I'm trying.
I know that she cannot be with me as it's against her religion but my heart doesn't know that and doesn't want to know, it has a mind of its own.
Yesterday I asked lisa to go out with me and now she is my girlfriend that I don't really like, and I know is bad to use someone but I just cannot control my I motions so I have to do it.
Right now me and Lisa are waiting for our class to start as we have another 10 minutes to go. Suddenly, the door opened and there she is the love my life entering the classroom. I quickly turned around and kisses Lisa on the lips and made direct eye contact with her.
There is I saw it , I saw how her heart shuttered in pieces just because of me. 'Wait does that mean. No no no it can't be she can't like me omg no no! Omg I didn't know' I was shouting in my head .
I broke her as I broke myself, why her, why can't it be someone else that I can actually be with. We stopped kissing as she came closer to our table.
Looking down trying to hide her broken heartfrom me not knowing that I already seen it. She sat in front of me.
Suddenly, a boy cane up to our table and asked y/n to help him as he was new and they had all of there classes together. This gave on opportunity for her to ignore me but I couldn't see another guy talking sweetly to the love of my life.

'JACKSON I will never let you get what is mine' and that day I made a promise to myself that I will never let anyone take y/n away from and when I promise and never break it .
Mark my word

———————————————————————————
Salam malikum my beautiful people
Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to update as I haven't done it in a wild so hope you enjoyed.

Please vote, comment and share

Please also check my other books hope you like it bye

Peace be upon you guys love you

Ask me questions in the comments for Q&A if you want to know more about me and the book and now actually bye hahah