٣

Because of the relationship we had, people thought we like each other , I don't know about him but ...
I liked him since I first met him.
How can you not? he is perfect
But I wasn't sure about him he only treated me like a friend nothing more. I was sad but happy that he thought of me as a friend. We started to help each other in our subjects. Even though we help each other we still had are friendly competition of who will get the highest grades. No matter how hard I tried he always bits me by one grade. My life was really hard like omg chil boy let me only bit you once come on jeez.

Fast forward four years

Hey guys it's been four years now I'm in year 11 my last year of school I'm really scared because I don't know what will happen in the future,my dream is to become a dentist I don't know why but I always wanted to become a dentist and help people. Everyone thinks it's disgusting but I think it's interesting as you get to explore human mouth and help people who needs it.
This year we will graduate.
The thought of the future was in my mind when I entered my maths class.
I went and sat on my sit next to Jungkook. We still compete against each other but we are very good friends.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey" I said in return.
"Have you done the maths homework that is due today? and can I copy it because I forgot to do it" he asked.
"Yes sure, there" I said and handed him the homework. Usually, I will say something to him but today I didn't feel like it.
"Oh thanks I thought you will make fun of me, but anyway" he said as he started to copy the homework.
I just rolled my eyes. Before the teacher entered the class he quickly copied the homework and gave it back.
"I don't know what will I do if I didn't had you in my life" he said as gave back my work. His words maid me smiled and blush a bit.
The teacher entered the class and said "hey guys sorry for being late I had a bit of work to do. So in today's lesson we will work with person next to you, so open page 243 in the book and solve the problems I will check it at the end of the class" and with that we started the work. Me and Jungkook finished first as we are really good in maths we both are the top two students in our year. We didn't had anything to do now so we both sat there. There is four of us in the table me, Jungkook, Daisy and Ken. Daisy is one of those popular girls who dates everyone in school but to my surprising she hasn't dated Jungkook oh should I say that Jungkook was not interested in her.
In maths she tries a lot to get Jungkooks attention but she always fails. Most of the time Jungkook ignores her and talks to me instead. I can't deny it I like it when he ignores other girls and only gives attention to me.
Soon the class finished and I went to my locker to get my books for my next lesson. I closed my locker and saw the person I didn't like, Jimin one of Jungkook's friends he had crush on me but I was never interested in him don't get me wrong he was sexy as hell but the only person that was in my eye was Jungkook I know I will never get him but he is my first love so it's hard to forget him also how can I forget him he is in every of my lesson.
" hey there baby did you missed me" he said as he walked closer to me.
"First of all I'm not you baby and second of all why would I miss you" I said as I walked past him. Suddenly, he held my wrist and pined me into the lockers behind with my luck the was no one in the corridor. I tried to push away but he was stronger than me. Slowly, he moved his face closer to me our faces were inches away.
'Oh no haram ' I thought to my self as I was trying to push him away. Suddenly some from behind pulled him away from me I was shocked when I saw the persons face it was him...
Him...

To be continued

———————————————————————————
A/N
Thanks a lot guys do you support hope you like my story
If you want you can follow me on my
Instagram: @diba_sarwari
and
Twitter: @dibasarwari
Thanks a lot
Lots of love to my readers hope like it also vote please :)