٦

It's been since last I updated sorry guys. However I have a good news my exams are finishing in few days so I have more time to update. Ramadan is almost over one more day we can do it guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Finally a two weeks left till our summer holidays. This is a new chance for me to forget about Jungkook but I'm sure it will be hard as he owns my heart.
Today's is Monday which means we have to go back to school. Today I have Jungkook in all of my lessons which makes the thing hard for me.
As I entered the room I saw something that broke my heart it was Jungkook and Lisa kissing each other. Whole world stopped everything around seems to be stopped. 'Ah Allah it hurts  so much' my shattered heart and soul cried out of pain. In a split of second me and Jungkook made eye contact, his eyes were mostly empty but somehow I felt like he was hiding something in his brown eyes. As soon as I realised what I was doing I lowered my gaze to prevent him from seeing my broken heart that always beats for him.
As I went closer to my seat they stopped 'thanks Allah you always my saviour' I thought as I sat on my seat which is next to Jungkook we freaking seat  in the same table which makes everything harder.
"Hi" a dip voice came from behind me and brought me back from my thoughts, I turned around to see a tall guy with very well built body.
"Hey" I said in return. 'I never seen him before' I thought in my head.
"I'm new here and the teacher said I can get help from you as we are in the same class and by the way my name is Jackson" he said in are very deep voice.
"Nice to meet you my name is y/n, yeah sure I can help tour around the school" I said that I feel someone shooting daggers towards me.
" let me see your timetable so I can help you with your classes" I said in nicest voice so I don't sound mean. I went through his timetable and guess what he is in all of my classes which makes my life easier. "Oh we have the same classes. Are you starting today?" I said with a sweet smile but as the daggers are still coming my why I turn to see who it was and it was the one and only Jungkook. I don't know what is his problem so I just gave all my attention to Jackson.
"I will star today so you can help me now" he said back with a smile that malted my heart.
Oh he is so cute my head said
Y/n stop your Muslim and I only belong to one person said my head
"Oh that's good so you first lesson is maths and you can seat with us as we have a spare seat in our table" I said as I turn around to show the table
"Guys this is Jackson. And Jackson this is Jungkook and Lisa" I introduced the.
"What's up guys nice to meet you" Jackson said. From the corner of my eyes I can see that Jungkook is very pissed off. I don't know what is his problem he should at least be nice to this new guy.
"Hey" "what's up ?" Lisa and Jungkook said together. As I was about to say some things the teacher walked in and told all of us to seat down and started the lesson. Jungkook was on the right of me and Jackson was on the left of me. Lisa sat next to her "boyfriend" Jungkook. The whole lesson I ignored Jungkook and Lisa and only talked to Jackson. By the way it's not because Im jealous it's just because it's really awkward as they are now  together and it heart breaking to see my friend and my first love this close so as much as possible I tried to ignore them. My whole day went of me trying to show Jackson around the school. Jackson is very nice guy so we become very good friends very quickly, however the whole day I felt some ones gaze on me and guess whose? Yep your are right Jeon Jungkooks I don't know what is his problem but I ignored him as much as possible so I can stay away from trouble.