٥

Welcome back

———————————————————————————
The bell rang and brought me back to reality, the reality that I'm Muslim and I cannot be with him even if I try my best. However, it doesn't hurt to love him even I cannot be with him.
With that thought I entered the class and sat next to him as he is my seat mate.

"Hi" whispered Jungkook.

"Hey" I said in return with sad voice.

"Are you ok?" said Jungkook whilst arching his eyebrows.

"Yeah why?" I said in return give him the look of why do you care.

"No just wondering" Jungkook said lowering his head.

"Since when do you wonder?" I gave are you serious look. However, he just lowered his head and whispered something. I didn't quite get it.

Jungkook POV

A/n finally guys:)

"Since forever" I whispered as I lowered my head even more so no one can hear it even y/n.

Y/n where should I start . Even though I don't know where to start from I should start from somewhere so let's start from the day I met her, the first time we made eye contact my heart melted and was sold to her. My heart only knows one name , one person, one heart and it's y/n.

Y/n is just... jest perfect her smile, her beautiful,her smartness and her kindness makes me want have her and be the only man that will be in her life.

However, I'm not nice to her as I don't know how to show my love to her. We always have competitions to see who will come first and as always I come first (cause I'm smart) but most importantly I'm trying to empress her and get her attention.

Ughh how I wish I can give her everything that she misses in this world however, I cannot as the only she wants is her old life that was in her country where she was surrounded by love and happiness. How I wish I can give it to her everything that she deserves love,happiness, someone by her side but mostly happiness that she hadn't had for while.

"Jungkook are you ok?" And that beautiful voice brought me back to reality the bitter reality that can't be changed.

"Yeah I'm ok" I said as I turned around to be drowned in this beautiful brown eyes that held so much pain. It was hard to look at but I let my eyes search for clues that can change my future but the only thing that I saw was a lost girl searching for happiness that is no where I in her empty life.

"The bell rang and it's break time we should" she said and instantly my eyes runes around the room to be only to be greeted by the empty room.

"Oh ok thanks" I said as I left my chair and headed towards the door with the image of her eyes.
What should I do get her out of my mind but I know I can't do anything as she my
Everything

____________________________________

Tan tan tan
Omg what a plot twist I wasn't expecting this but I like where it's going. Hope you like it too
Like
Vote
And share please
Thanks a lot guys hope you like it. Enjoy 😉