Dreamer

Yuri went to practice the next morning and couldn't take his eyes off of his new engagement ring. He swore that the only things he'd looked at throughout the morning was Otabek and his hand.
The ring was breathtakingly beautiful.
To Yuri at least.
It was a dark silver band with 3 small orange stones aligned at the center.

Yuri smirked as he drove to the rink, remembering how happy Otabek had looked in his sleep before Yuri left for practice.

_______________________________

Two dark haired boys ran across the yard.

"Ake, look at my off ice axel!"

"Alexei you're only 6 I don't want you doing axels on ice until you're 7"

The little boy pouted.

"But Mat said that he landed his first axel when he was 6."

"Your Mat used to be very reckless, he broke many bones before he turned 10 because of that, do you want broken bones?"

"No, Ake"

Otabek ruffled his oldest sons hair.

"Now go get your little brother, your Mat should be home from the doctor soon."

Otabek was finishing cooking dinner when he heard the front door being unlocked ,
Yuri walked in holding a peice of paper with a smile on his face.

"Mat!"

The two boys ran up to their mother and clung onto his legs.
"Were you two trouble for your Ake?"

"No Mat."

"Ok good, now let me go to the kitchen I need to let your Ake know about something."

The boys scrambled off to the kitchen and Otabek held his arms out to embrace Yuri.
"What did they say Yura?"
"Triplets. Two girls and a boy."

Otabek teared up and stroked his fingers through his fiancés now chest length golden hair.

"I'm going to get huge, I'm only 2 and a half months along and I already have had to replace half my wardrobe."

"But your body will show our creations. Yura you'll be so beautiful. We should tell Alexei and Serik."

"Yes , I think the sooner we tell them the more accepting of how we're going to have an entire baseball team of children now."

At dinner that night Alexei couldn't keep in his excitement. Serik sat in his high chair while Otabek fed him.

Alexei piped up, "Mat what did you want to tell us?!"

Yuri took Otabeks free hand.
"Alexei you know how we told you you'd be getting another sibling?"

"Yeah!"

"Well you and Serik are actually going to get 3."

"Really!? When are they going to get here?"

Otabek chuckled.
"We'll have to wait about 6 more months until they'll be here, remember how Serik had to grow in Mat's tummy?"

Alexei beamed with childlike excitement.
"Mat there are 3 babies in your tummy? Can I feel?"

"Of course."

Otabeks inner alpha was absolutely beaming with pride at the time. Watching the scene of his sons feel his beauitful omegas stomach with wonder and excitement. He had done an amazing job as an alpha, and Yura had done an incredible job as his omega.

After Otabek and Yuri had finally gotten their boys to sleep. Yuri was checking his phone and Otabek was reading a book. The alpha glanced over at his omega and then put his book down.

"Yura?"

Yuri's eyes glanced up at him from his phone.

"Yura, I want you to have a natural birth again."

Yuri's face paled, "w-why, there's three."

Otabek took his omegas hands.

"Yes but you were able to have a natural birth with Alexei and Serik."
Yuri bowed his head in submission, a look of fear and sadness across his face
"Okay alpha, I'll do it naturally"

Otabek grinned and kissed Yuri's head.

"I'm glad."

_______________________________

Otabek woke up in a cold sweat and tears in his eyes. He would never tell Yuri but normally when he's close to his ruts he gets frequent dreams like this. He glanced over at the empty bed and remembered that his fiancé had gone to practice.

He allowed a tear to fall
And then another

And then 50

He hated how being an alpha did this to his brain.
________________________________

I'm going to go more in depth about Otabeks past and feelings next chapter, so I hope u guys enjoyed this one and r looking forward to the next chapter!!