Meetings

The characters are aged up a bit in this story since it takes place after the time frame of the first season, I also made some characters closer in age so in this fanfic, Otabek is 19 and Yuri just turned 18

"Beka are you sure about this?"

"Yes"

"They're not going to like me, they'll think I'm too young or something"

"Yura you're only a year younger than me, just because you haven't presented doesn't mean my parents will think you're too young to be with me"

"Fine just make sure you don't forget to put my skates in the car, if you don't take me skating in Almaty I'll flip my shit"

Yuri's normally stoic boyfriend chuckled.

"Ok"

Otabek closed the door to his and Yuri's small shared apartment in St. Petersburg, the "house" wasn't too small, it consisted of two bedrooms, a living room and a bathroom, however, considering the amount of money the pair made from their skating careers, the apartment seemed rather small.

After loading up the back of Yuri's Kazakh boyfriends car, the two headed to the airport, so Yuri could meet Otabek's parents and visit Kazakhstan for a bit. After the Russians victory in his first senior GPF, the two had realized they liked each other a lot more than friends normally would, and recently became a couple.

"Beka you presented when you were 18 right?"

"Yes "

"Yep your parents are definitely going to hate me"

"They're only going to hate you if you present as an Alpha, but that's just because they're homophobic"

Otabek smirked a bit because he knew that he could tease his boyfriend a bit at this moment.

"So let's just hope that you present as an omega"

"WHAT"

The Kazakh began chuckling with his normal straight face.

"THATS NOT FUNNY BEKA WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!"

"Yes it is"

"Ugh whatever just give me your passport so you won't lose it"

"Wait Yura I need to tell you something"

"What"

"Make sure you don't get too close to my father"

"Why?"

"He's just, how do I say this, perverted."

"Beka he can't be that bad"

"Just please be careful"

"Ok"

When the couple arrived in Kazakhstan, they were greeted by the Altin's and ushered into Otabek's childhood home.

Suddenly Mrs. Altin's face lit up when he laid eyes on Yuri.

"Otabek who's this omega you brought with you?"

Yuri butted into the conversation
"I'm unpresented."

Otabek walked over and placed his arm around his boyfriends waist

"Mom this is Yuri, remember how on the phone I said that he was coming over"

"Oh yes , how could I forget"

Otabek's father stepped into the room.

"Otabek you didn't tell me you were bringing over an omega, why does he smell like a beta?"

"Hello father"

"Son"

"Yuri's unpresented, also don't you remember me telling you and mom that I was bringing my boyfriend over"

"Oh right"

Yuri began thinking Jesus how forgetful is this family?

Mr.Altin speaking snapped Yuri from his train of thought.

"I doubt he'll be anything except an omega, God, what other dynamic has a body like that, and such a pretty face, Beka you better keep an eye on him, it'd be terrible if other alphas were to.. get to him."

Yuri glared down his boyfriends father

"Mom, Yuri and I are going upstairs"

Yuri followed his Otabek to his old bedroom and they placed their bags in the corner of the room and sat down on Otabek's bed.
The pair began making out,
The blonde was straddling his boyfriend and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yura stop."

"Ugh why"

"I don't want to have sex until at least you've presented, I don't want that to trigger anything, plus presenting early from a trigger can lead to fertility issu-"

"Beka we both don't want kids so who cares if I have fertility issues"

"Ok you're right but still in case it triggers a heat or something, I don't want you to go through that away from home."

"I could be a beta or an alpha, why are you so convinced that I'm going to be a little omega bitch"

"I'm just saying, in case, us having sex triggered a heat, I wouldn't want it to be at my parents house, my dad might lose it"

"Well then we could just go to a hotel because it's fine, I'm horny"

"Wait Yura you're horny?!"

"Yeah, why are you so freaked out?"

"I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and buy heat and rut suppressants in case you're presenting ok"

"Ok fine just let me sleep in, I have jet lag"

"Ok"

And with that the pair drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________

The next chapter is going to be a lot more eventful I promise, comment any suggestions on what you'd like to see in this story and I'll have the next chapter up soon