Appointments

Yuris POV

When me and Beka woke up the next morning, we decided to set up a doctors appointment for the earliest time there was.

We ended up setting our appointment to 8:00am. Since we're used to waking up at ungodly hours for skating practice, we were already up at 5.
The worst thing was that we had to go to a doctor that specializes for omegas and their pregnancies since we couldn't think of a different place to get an ultrasound.
We ate a quick breakfast, I put on my edgy clothes, and Beka put on his. Then we headed out the door.

"Yura, are you nervous?"

"No , why?"

"You're shaking"

Fuck, I was trying to avoid not having a panic attack.

"Well if you were in my place you'd be shaking too"

"True, true"

The rest of the car ride was silent, aside from our car radio being blasted at full volume.
By the time we had pulled into the parking lot of my doctors office, it had barely felt like any time had past.
I stepped out of my boyfriends convertible and began walking towards the small pediatric center.

When me and Beka were in the waiting room
I couldn't even think straight because of how awkward everything was. A ton of pregnant omegas were waddling into the office to check in, and everybody probably thought that I was knocked up because of the situation. When one of the nurses finally called my name I gave a sigh of relief. I can't describe how happy I was to leave that waiting room.

We were told the basic stuff like "the doctor will be with you shortly" and other shit like that.

"Should we actually let the doctor know what's going on"

"I don't know Beka, probably not, what I'd like every single doctor in the world is with the association?"

"You're right, we'll just say that you were told your anatomy was messed up, and that you're an omega, but you wanted to get a second opinion on whether or not to get surgery.

"Good idea"

After waiting for forever, because let's face it, doctors are never with you shortly. The doctor finally walked in our room and took my vitals. After we gave our fake explanation, he" started to ask me questions that were kind of fucking embarrassing.

"Are you sexually active?"

"No"

"Are you on any suppressants or contraceptives?"

"No"

"Have you had your first heat yet?"

"No"

"Ok then let's get started"

While I was getting the ultrasound I decided I should ask our doctor if they saw anything wrong or not.

"So I have messed up omega anatomy right?"

"Yes, and no "

The doctor turned the screen towards me.

"You're definitely an omega, but you're just a late presenter, see,"

He pointed towards an organ on the screen.

"That's your womb developing, but your body just isn't ready for its first heat. My best guess on why that is would have to be because you're underweight"

"Oh ok, thank you"

I cleaned myself up, and the next thing I knew, me and Beka were in the car again just sitting there in the parking lot, none of us really saying anything. That is, until Otabek broke the silence.

"Are you ok?"

"No, I'm mad because you were fucking right"

"Look I know that you don't want to be an omega."

"Call your dad"

My boyfriend stuttered for a second.

"What?"

"I said call your dad"

"Why?"

"I want you to tell him something"

"Are you sure? What is it?"

"We need to tell him that I'm actually an alpha. Just to throw him off, he obviously is a big part in that association, so the more we throw him off, the better it'll be for me and other omegas."

"Ok"

Otabek's dad had been released from prison a few months ago, ever since then, he's been bugging me and Beka non stop about kids and mating and all that other shit.

While the phone was ringing all I could think about was the first encounter I had with Bekas parents. I shivered at the memory but remembered what I had to do.

Otabek talked first starting the conversation with,

"Dad, me and Yuri need to tell you some important news."

"Is your little omega bitch knocked up yet?"

"No dad actually-"

This conversation was going horrible, I needed to butt in.

"ACTUALLY IM AN ALPHA AND YOUR SON IS GAY AS FUCK"

It probably wasn't my proudest moment when I blurted that out, and then hung up the phone,  but it made Beka laugh so that's ok.

_______________________________

I know that this story is pretty dark,
But in case you guys were wondering why Otabek's dad was still in touch with Otabek is because of how sexist society is in this story, a lot of alphas don't get a huge charge for sexual harassment, because of how sexist the people are in this story. Which is the main plot of the story, Yuri trying to change that. So yeah. Hope u guys liked this chapter