When the Time Comes

Yuri's POV

I groggily opened my eyes and was greeted by my sleeping boyfriends face. I smiled and soon found myself scooting closer to him. So I could wrap my arms around Otabek and attempt to spoon him. I don't care what people say, I'm the bigger spoon. Even though Otabek obviously wants to be the bigger spoon all the time but, he ends up turning around and we always just end up making out.

When I pulled back so I could gasp for air, Beka leaned in for another kiss, I put my hands up in from of me in a way to block him.

He gave me a confused look.

"I got selected to go to Olympic trials"

"Lucky"

"Yeah I know right? Apparently the people who won the GPF in the last two years were automatically selected"

"That's... that's great Yuri"

"You don't seem very excited"

"I am- I am, trust me, it's just so early I can't really express anything, you know that"

"Well I love you Beka"

I pecked a quick kiss onto his forehead, he grabbed me and pulled me down so that I would be laying on his chest.

"The olympics are in America this year", so if I make it, I'll probably be gone for a few months so I could training over there"

"I'm going with you"

"Beka you don't have too"

"You haven't presented yet, you could be a beta but you're still nineteen so you have some time left before we know for sure"

"Fine"

"When's your flight for training?"

"In two days"

"Ok then, I'll start packing"

I pecked on my boyfriends forehead again and straddled him for another makeout session.

The flight to Moscow to train for Olympic trials was boring as usual, but I admit, I was excited to have a chance to be in the olympics, it makes since though, I did win last years GPF.

When we landed, Otabek and I checked into our hotel and decided to go shopping. I left one of my Tiger print sweaters at home, so I desperately needed a new one. Suddenly I stopped walking forwards a store when I saw somebody else walk into the store.
Ugh fucking JJ.

"Beka we should go to a different store, we can come back here later."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's fucking JJ"

I scoffed, that guy just thinks he can walk over here, and breathe the same oxygen as me? Ugh the fucking nerve of that guy.

Yuri and Otabek kept walking down the street, stopping at a dock to look out into a harbor.

After just standing there for a few minutes looking at the water, we heard some people nearby gasping.

Ugh somebody just proposed

However, I couldn't help but notice how the couple kind of looked like me and Beka. I saw my boyfriend looking over in the couples direction. He turned over to me, smiling a bit.

"Those people are getting married soon"

"Yeah no shit sherlock"

Otabek smiled and chuckled a bit, before wrapping a protective hand around my waist.

"Never change Yura"

_______________________________

I apologize for the extremely short chapter, I've been having some writers block and I didn't realize how challenging it is to write 2 stories at once, I have a huge plot planned at the middle/end of the story that I'm super excited about!!! Anyways comment and vote, and I'll see u guys next chapter