Trickery

The drive home felt extremely short.
However, it was still quite a hilarious ride home, considering what I had just said to Otabek's father, and the quiet laughter of Beka seemed to make me laugh even more, despite the somewhat dark conversation. However suddenly my boyfriend stopped laughing, and began to wear a grim expression on his face.

"I hate to stop the laughter Yura, but I have to go to Kazakhstan for a week or so, for extra training. Apparently my coach found a new skating club near Almaty and wanted me to join, but I have to try-out to make it on. I just wanted to let you know."

"When do you have to leave?"

"In 6 days"

"Well at least I'll have almost a week before u have to leave, I swear I feel like I can't trust anything after your dad broke in."

"Trust me, I feel the same way, I was kind of hesitant to go back to Kazakhstan for a while, but ya know, skating duty calls."

I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah I guess so"

Otabek's POV

When we got home Yuri began making dinner so I could start packing to go back home in Kazakhstan. I was interrupted when Yuri yelled at me from the kitchen.

"Dinners ready"

I quickly walked down the stairs and saw my boyfriend bringing a plate of piroshkis to our dinner table. I smiled as Yura placed down the plate and sat on my lap like he normally does at dinner.

Despite what people might think, Yuri is actually quite affectionate towards me.

Yura turned to straddle me with a smile on his face.

"Beka, what do you think about me making things seem like I'm an alpha, that'd be pretty cool, right?"

I placed my hands around his waist.

"I don't think you could pass for an alpha, you're too tiny, maybe a beta?"

"You're no fun."

Yuri crossed his arms,

"I could totally pass for an alpha, I'm like 5'4, so I could get stuff to put in my shoes to make me taller, or I could get cologne with an alpha smell to it, and then we could make your family freak the fuck out"

"Yeah I guess that sounds cool"

I pecked my boyfriend on the lips a couple time and then we continued eating dinner.

The night before I had to leave for Kazakhstan, I got a phone call coming from my mother.

"Hello"

"Otabek, I heard you're coming to Kazakhstan, come visit."

"Ok mom, I'll try."

"Why don't you bring your boyfriend with you!"

"Mom, Yuri has to go practice for the GPF this year, he has to stay in Russia, plus it's not safe for him at home."

"Ok, we'll try to come visit when you can"

To be honest I feel really bad for my mom, he has put up with my asshole of a father. Pretty much all my life I've wondered why he chose my father to bond with.

I decided that I should probably get some sleep since there would be a time change in Almaty, I turned off my phone, kissed Yuri tonight and fell into a tired state.