Proposals

3 years later, Hasetsu, Japan

Yuri's POV

"Congrats on the gold again Yurio"

"Thanks old man"

Me, Beka, the pig, and Viktor all clinked our wine glasses together. Celebrating my 4th gold in a row in the GPF.

"So what are you planning to do now? you have to retire in about 8 years"

"Oi pig, I don't want to think about that right now."

Suddenly Viktor chimed into the conversation with is normal eccentric and way too excited perception on pretty much everything.

"Yurio's right!! Let's focus on the present, and to make sure he doesn't break an ankle like he did last season, На здоровье {Na zdorov'ye}"

_______________________________

St. Petersburg, Russia

I smiled at the memory. Thinking about how happy and carefree everything was then. Up until a few months ago we were like that I guess, until being a young adult kicked in and the next thing I know, Beka was picking me up from the airport. I had just finished getting my bachelors degree in business.

I figured down the road you can really get anything with a business degree so when the time came that I had to give skating, it wouldn't be too hard to find a job.

While me and Beka were in the car, he informed me that Yuuri and Viktor called and apparently the katsudon was knocked up.

"Ugh I wrote on their wedding card that they shouldn't make any accidents."

Otabek pulled into our driveway and parked the car.

"I don't think it was an accident Yura, they had been planning on having kids for a while now."

"And you didn't tell me this why exactly?"

"I didn't want to stress you out even more, college was brutal for me so I figured you shouldn't have any more things to worry about."

"Yeah yeah just help me bring my bags in"

"Oh yeah you know that blood test I took because you told me I smelled weird?"

"Yes "

"Ok get this, apparently I have some omega
in my genes and genetically I was supposed to be one, but my reproductive organs just like altered or something when I broke my hip from a few years ago. They said I could get it fixed if I ever wanted kids. Not like I'd ever do that though, Crazy right?"

"Wait, you're serious?"

Otabek gave me a questionable expression.

"I'm not lying, you can see the test results for yourself"

"No no, I believe you"

The Kazakh began grinning a bit.

"What are you smiling about??!"