<二十一>

****

****

' Pour critique le gens il faut les connaître, et pour le connaître, il faut les aimer'

Jimin waked up from his sleep. He realizes that he slept on the couch. He had a blanket that covered and his head had rested on the soft pillow. What happened yesterday night?

Oh that's right, Jungkook came over last night, but where is he? Did he leave without letting me know? Jimin looks at the clock and he was running late to work as it was already 8 and his class starts at 9 so he stands up from the couch, stretches and got himself ready for the day.

.❣.

*Flashback

Jungkook wakes up at 5 am. He has to go back home before the sun rises. He tries to move slowly out of Jimin's embraces so he won't wake him up. But he couldn't just leave like this. So he went to Jimin's bedroom and grab a blanket with a pillow. He covered Jimin up and kneel down in front of him before caressing his hair before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. He walked out of the door and made his way back to his home.

*End of flashback

Jungkook was the first one seating in the dining room to have breakfast with his brothers. When the other arrived, they were surprised when they saw Jungkook was the first one to get to the table. Usually, someone had to wake him up as he always wants to skip breakfast but not that was surprising, he also didn't touch his food yet as he was waiting for everyone to seat so they can all start at the same time.

Why is he behaving like this?

" Jungkook?" Jin calls on him as he sat down, Jungkook quickly hummed in happiness

" are you okay?"

" Yes, why ask?"

" Just..."

" let's eat, shall we?"

.❣.

Jungkook for the first time sat down all together with his brother in the living room. He was watching Tv. The brothers found him weird and decided to go talk about this matter away from Jungkook.

"What do you guys think?" Taehyung speaks up first

" He's in love, we shouldn't be bothering his private life," Yoongi speaks as he was reading a book.

" Namjoon, are you still thinking about telling uncle? He looks happy and he's well behaving now. I think it's for the best if things stay like how they are," Jin added

" I was also thinking about it, we shouldn't mind his private life," Namjoon agreed and decided to leave the poor boy in luv.

" But my problem is, he is in love with a human! No one will accept that!" Hoseok worries.

" As brothers, we'll just make sure that doesn't happen,"

.❣.

"Jungkook, guess what day is tomorrow?" Jimin says as he walks up to Jungkook who was at the kitchen trying to make hot chocolate for both of them.

" A Saturday?" Jungkook asked confusedly

" yeah but, that's not what I mean"

" then what do you mean?"

" It's my birthday!"

"How do you expect me to know that? We only started dating for 3 weeks!"

" Yeah but...."

"Here's your drink first" Jungkook handed Jimin his drink as they both seated on the couch.

" At least thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure to get you something" Jungkook holds both of Jimin's hands as he looked into his eyes

" When did you learn all this behavior? Do you watch too many dramas these days?"

" I guess you could say that" Jungkook smiles as Jimin laughs at him

" But how will you get me something? The last time I remember you told me you're parents won't let you work"

" I'll find a way, of course"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry! It's my come back but I came back with a short chapter! ^^'

love,