Omg reunionnnnn!!!

Offenderman: *sigh* ok...if you want to talk about it you can...I'm always here y'know...

~~~

LJ: ....well fuck you too...

~~~

Rocky: *She nuzzles Eliver, and stays in her place* ...

Troy: *he pads over and nudges Rocky with his snout* c'mon...get up...

Rocky: ....

Troy: Please Rocky?

Rocky: Sure...when she comes back...

Lucas: *he runs over as a dragon and skids to a halt, sitting down and nuzzling Eliver as well*

~~~

~~~

~~~

Me: *She sits next to Sans (as a ghost). Eliver rests her head on Sans's shoulder* I'm sorry...I should've been more careful...*a few years call down her face, and she hugs him* I love you...all of you... *She stands up*

???????: Well that's one way to greet someone!

Me: *Her ears perk* Bri? *She turns, Cup~Cake, Four, Strawberry, and all her other friends standing there

Brielle: The one and only! Oh! We found some people we think you'd like to see.

Strawberry Smoothie: And boy are they excited to see you.

Me: *She tilts her head*

??????: Sis? *Gray pelt with lighter fur, golden top hat and bow tie, golden heart eyes was his appearance*

Me: Silver? Silv! *She runs over and nuzzles him, soon her mother and big sister follows. She looks at Rocky* Don't cry...I'm still with you...we all are...even if you can't see us...

Brielle: *She or course floats over to her two bros* oh mah gurd you guys haven't changed at all >:3

Strawberry Smoothie: *She carries Sea Tea over to her two cousins and sisters* damn they're the exact same as before. X)

Sea Tea: Strawberry shut up. XD

Strawberry: 'Kay. -w-

Four: *Both her and Give but Seven and Six* Love you guys...

Five: *he smiles*

Cup~Cake: *She flies over to Tattletail and the rest of her brothers and mother* Cup~Cake loves the both of you so much! I wish I could buy you but I don't have hands ;P

Ava: *She flies over to LI and Flowey* My two friends are friends with each other!!! Omg yay!! X')

Jasper: *he sat next to Sans* <whisper: best friend...>

(Whacked straight in the feels when I made that, but it's cute nonetheless! Our little angel victims are watching over the group!!!!)