"Is that what you want? Here's a little Holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I've decided that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here; it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon; it's just you and me," Tony said as he took off his sunglasses and looked directly at the camera.

Maya kind of expected what he was saying, but what she wasn't expecting was him giving out their home address. "And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10880, Malibu Port, 90265. I'll leave the door unlocked," Tony said.

Before anyone knew what was happening, Tony had grabbed the reporter's phone. "That's what you wanted right?" He asked before he turned and threw the phone at a brick wall, the device instantly shattering into hundreds of pieces. He turned back around to the reporter and didn't even blink as he said, "Bill me."

He then helped Maya into the car before he got in as well and drove away.

- - -

The house was on lockdown for the rest of the day according to Tony. Maya hadn't bothered listening much to what he was telling her in the car seeing as she couldn't seem to focus, but she picked up bits and pieces about how he had threatened the Mandarin so it's best if everyone stays in the house and no one comes in. Other than that, it had gone in one ear and out the other.

Maya had since been locked in her room, watching as helicopters flew by hoping to catch some pictures or videos on the Starks. The girl sighed and was about to move to another room when she heard the doorbell go off. She furrowed her eyebrows and didn't even hesitate before heading downstairs, but not before putting her rocket boots and blaster bracelets on.

She got to the bottom of the stairs right as she saw Tony walking out in his suit. "Right there's fine," she heard him say. His head turned to her and if he hadn't had the mask on, Maya knew he would've frowned. "You stay back," he said, but Maya ignored him and walked around the corner to see a woman standing there.

"Who are you?" Maya asked, her nose scrunching up in confusion. The woman looked at her startled before taking a step forward and going to say, "Hi, I'm-" Tony quickly cut her off by holding up a blaster at her. "Stop right there, sweetheart," he said, instantly becoming protective of his daughter.

The lady instantly backed up and held her hands up in the air. Her eyes flickered down to Maya and she gave her a small smile. "I kind of need to be alone with your father, if that's okay?" She said. Maya narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Oh, I'm not leaving, sweetheart," she practically spat.

The two Starks stared at the woman for a moment as they tried to figure out who she was. "You're not the Mandarin, are you?" Tony finally asked, his mask sliding up. "Are you?"

The woman smiled and chuckled. "You don't remember," she said. "Why am I not surprised?" "Don't take it personally, I didn't even know I had a daughter and I sure as hell don't remember what I had for breakfast," Tony told her. "Gluten-free waffles, sir," J.A.R.V.I.S. replied. "That's right," Tony muttered.

"Okay, look, I need to be alone with you. Someplace not here, it's urgent," the woman told him. "Normally, I'd go for that sort of thing, but now I'm in a committed relationship," Tony said as he turned to walk into the living room. Right as he did, three bags were thrown down from the above balcony before Pepper appeared. "It's...with her."