Rob Lowe

You and Rob were out in a meadow having a picnic

You and Rob were out in a meadow having a picnic. He wanted to spend time with you before he leaves to California for a new movie.

The picnic was so peaceful when you guys were looking at clouds that you passed out.

It felt like hours later, you woke up to see Rob staring at you and moving you hair out of your face.

"Morning," He said softly.

"Wait it's morning?" There was a sense of panic in your words.

"Nope silly you fell asleep for like 30 minutes," he said giving you a cute laugh.

"Oh...okay then. What were you doing while I was sleeping?" You asked still lying down.

"Just laying next to you and looking at the clouds. I was waiting for you to wake up," he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake up," you looked the other way sad that you fell asleep.

"But you did, you're so pretty when you sleep cause you look so peaceful," he said staring at you.

"Oh really? I thought I was more of the messy sleeper cause my mom always tells me th—"

Rob stopped your nervous rambling with a soft kiss. He pulled away with a smile on his face.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"To shut you up and I just wanted to kiss you," he states giving a small smirk.

You blushed and tried to look the other way but instead Rob gave you more kisses.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Hoped you liked this one. I personally really did :) Are there any certain people you guys would like the see next?

- Lulu