Epilogue

Disclaimer :: Dan owns Victorious, characters and everything.

Jade's POV

End Of The Year

I can't believe it. I'm graduating Hollywood Arts. Tori has been signed to a record deal for her singing, Andre now owning a record company with his father and grandfather, Cat is going to Broadway, Robbie has been offered his own comedian show, Trina as for one is deciding to go to a normal university and Beck and I got casted in a movie together. We all couldn't be happier. Were all going to keep in touch that's for sure. Even if most of the time I can't stand them.

"Jadelyn West" called Helen.

I scowled. Urg, the name Jadelyn I just really hated. Beck gives me a Just-Go look, and I put a smile on my face. I step onto the stage accepting the diploma from Helen, shaking her hand. I pose for my mother and father, to see proud smiles on their faces. That's a first. I then get off the stage.

When Beck goes up I cheer loudly, along with everyone else. When he comes off he pecks me on the lips.

"Everyone I present you.." Helen smiles, "our graduating class of Hollywood Arts!".

Everyone throws their caps in the air and cheers. I've graduated. It's time for a new chapter.

~~~~~~

Their will be a squeal, coming soon. Just look for my name in a day or two and it'll be up their.