Into Action ~ Fase 1

Discliamer :: The show Victorious, characters and most settings belong to Dan

With Tori - Tori's POV

It's around seven thirty, and I told Beck I really needed to talk to him. I needed to see how he actually feels about Jade. And I was going to get an honest answer. No matter how long it takes. I have time.

I knocked on Beck's RV door. I waited a couple seconds, until Beck finally answered. 

"Hey Tori" he smiled, "come on in".

I showed a small smile, before entering. I looked around his RV. I've been in it times before, but I always loved the way it looks. I've always wanted a place of my own. But, I'm waiting until after Hollywood Arts school is finished and then buy my own place.

"What did you wanna talk about?" asked Beck.

"You" I say quietly, "and Jade...".

"What about her?" he sighs.

"Well, tell me how you first met" I say, deciding to start with something simple.

"Well..." a smile creeps across his face, "it was freshman year in Hollywood Arts...".

Beck's POV

Flashback

I was helping Andre fix up his grandma's car, so it wouldn't squeak and freak her out even more then she normally is. Andre said that his 'friend' was attending today, and we needed to hang out with her otherwise, her mother would get mad and when her mother gets mad, Andre's grandma freaks out.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"She" he corrects me.

"Okay" I roll my eyes, "what's her name?".

"Jadelyn" he says, "but call her Jade".

"Where is she?" I asked finishing up the car, and wiping my hands with a wet fresh rag.

"Over their" he says pointing behind me. I turn around, to see a beautiful brown light haired girl. She had blue and red streaks in her hair, and brown eyes. Even if she mostly looked annoyed, she looked cute. My face formed into a huge grin. When she stopped at us she turned to Andre, with crossed arms.

"You said you'd meet me at the lunch tables" Jade snarles.

"The lunch tables are right in front of us" he points out.

"Your not at them" she says. Then she sees me. A small smile forms across her face. "I'm Jade. Jade West".

"Beck Oliver" I smile.

Tori's POV

"Then a week later we started dating" he smiles.

"She seemed like she was always nice to you" I smile.

"She was" Beck sighs, "then things got complicated".

"How?" I ask curiously.

"Her jealousy always got the best of her" he says, "and I just didn't like it. It was usually about other girls we fought about".

"Well, what if you were in her shoes" I explain, "I mean what if boys were flirting with Jade? Would you like it?".

"Well not really" he frowns.

Maybe, I should ask him now. Would he take it the wrong way? He's an understandable guy, he'll probably just say he doesn't want to talk about it if he doesn't. But not like I'm not going to get the answer. I will get the answer.

"Do you miss her?" I ask quietly.

He stands up and looks at me seriously. "Yes".

Meanwhile With Robbie & Trina - Robbie's POV

I looked around, Jeremy's room after breaking in. Well, not really. I know his key is under a rock, and I know his alarm code. I know because..? Okay, I was spying on him, to see how he gets all his good dance moves. Maybe girls like guys who can dance. Jade sure does. Lucky his parents werent home, because they would be weirded out. His room was covered in posters. Either Michael Jackson or pictures from the movie Step Up. Maybe he gets his moves from them!

Trina squealed and I turned over to see what she had found. She was holding a brush, and picking out stands of hair.

"Trina!" I shouted snatching the brush.

"What?!" Trina said, not knowing what she did wrong.

I sighed. "We need to find his secret. And quickly".

"Here" she tossed a black pear phone, "look on his phone. You can find anyone's secret on a phone".

I struggled to catch the phone, but caught it anways. I looked on his phone. Hmm. What to look on first. Phone calls? I looked onto his latest phone calls.

Latest Phone Calls

Jade West

Jade West

Andre Harris

Singin Vancleaf

Amber McVincent

Amber McVincent

Amber McVincent

Amber McVincent

Who's Amber? Why does he have so many phone calls from her? Jade's going to get so mad! She hates competition.

"Trina search up Amber McVincent" I told her going to messages on his phone.

Most of them were from Jade, some from Andre, a couple from Cat and only one from Sinjin. But their were a lot from Amber.

To :: You

From :: Amber McVincent

Can't wait to c u, J ;) Long distances relationships are so hard ;(

xoxo Amber

To :: Amber McVincent

From :: You

I miss u babe. Can't wait to c u 2.

xoxo Jeremy

Oh, no! Jeremy is cheating...we have to tell Tori. Trina finally spoke up.

"This girl isn't on the slap. She is on Starbook. She's in a relationship" her eyes suddenly widen, "with Jeremy!".

"I knew it" I sigh, "now let's g-".

Then we hear the door open. I look out the window to see Jeremy's car in the driveway. He's home!