Into Action ~ Fase 3

Disclaimer :: Victorious, characters and everything else belongs to Dan.

Jade's POV

I've had my heartbroken to many times. Mostly my Beck. And apparently now he wants me back? Why? Is he sick of being single? He can have anyone he wants. Tori, may be harder for him, but can get her after a while. Beck can live without me. But I'm not so sure if I can live with out Beck.

I've been crying in my room for hours, now. I'm pretty sure school ended and I would be getting a call from Cat any minute. Cat always calls after school, if I was there or not. The only time she didn't call was when her brother dragged her somewhere. And she apologized multiple times for not calling. Let's say Cat isn't exactly close to normal.

Bring! Bring!

That's Cat. I reach over and grabbed the phone. I press 'answer' on the pear phone and put it to my ear.

"What do you want, Cat?" I snapped.

"Hi Jadey!" she says all cheery.

"Don't call me that" I snarl.

"Sorry, Jade" she says more quiet then before, "can I ask you a question?".

"Sure, whatever" I say. I'm seriously, not in a good mood at all.

"Wanna come to Nozu tonight with me?" she asks.

"I don't know Cat I'm not really in the mood" I sigh.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee!"  Cat whines.

"Fine!" I snap, not in the mood to hear more whining.

"Yay!" she cheers, "see you at seven!".

She hangs up, and I groan. Cat  is so demanding and whiny! Why do I talk to her again? Urg, anyways, better get ready. It's four o'clock, and since I was crying, I look like a mess. My mascara is running, my lipstick is smeared off and my hair is all crazy. And I don't like my hair crazy or me looking terrible. I get up and re-do my makeup and fix my hair. To re-do my make up, takes an hour, to re-do my hair takes an hour. I like to do things perfect, if I'm in the mood to. Luckily, I was.

I have an extra hour on my hands. I have no idea what to do, now. Maybe just go on The Slap.com. When I do, I change my relationship status to 'Single' once again. Then I change my other status to 'Going to Nozu in less then an hour. NOT my choice'. After I pass time by playing Grumpy Gerbils on my Pear Phone, I drive over to Nozu.

When I enter Nozu, I don't see Cat. Plus, it's not really packed so it shouldn't be heard to find a redhead. I decide to wait at a table for her. She doesn't show, but someone else does.

Beck.

He comes over and sits down, showing a smile. "Hey Jade".

"Why are you here?" I roll my eyes, "where's Cat?".

"Cat isn't coming" he smirks.

"Tori set this up, didn't she?" I clench my fists.

"Maybe" he shrugs playfully, keeping that stupid smirk on his face.

"Well I'm outta here" I say, getting up and walking away.

As soon as I'm about to leave, guess who blocks the entrance? Little Miss. I-Know-How-To-Get-A-Relationship-Back-Together. Tori Vega.

"Move it, Vega" I snarl.

"Nope" she smirks, "going to have to get through me first".

I push her out of the way and walk away, only to be yanked back. I don't bother to turn around as I yank away my arm and keep on walking. Then Sikowitz stops me. Yes, Sikowitz.

"You are staying here, Jade" he stays sternly.

"How are you going to make me?" I shoot back.

"If you leave, you don't pass my class" he says.

"You can't do that!" I shout.

"I can, actually" he smirks.

"Fine" I mumble, "I'll stay".