Jade and Beck ~ Have They Moved On?

Disclaimer - This Show And Characters And Most Setting Belong To Dan The Creator Of Victorious. I Own Mostly Nothing.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Jade's POV

I sighed, as Tori nagged me with questions about Beck and comments on how we should get back together. But honestly I was fine. Well, after a couple of days I was. Sure I was upset before, but I moved on. Their was a new guy at Hollywood Arts, that I just started dating. He was a dancer named Jeremy. And he was actually really cute and funny and all other girls don't fan over him like they did with Beck. I turned back to Tori, and crossed my arms across my chest. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you want Beck and I together?" I asked.

"Because it's obviously you still love each other" she points out.

"We don't actually" I scowl, "we like different people. I like Jeremy and Beck likes you".

"Beck doesn't like me!" she says defensively.

"He tried to kiss you before the Platinum Music Awards, didn't he?" I say refuring to the night that broke my heart.

She stays quiet. I smirk, knowing I've won that fight. I turn around and walk away from her, into Sikowitz's classroom. I smile when I see Jeremy sitting down in the back saving a seat for me. I sit down beside him and kiss his cheek. "Hi, babe" I say. He turns to look at me, his black Justin Bieber hair swishing behind him. I loved his hair. Sometimes even more then I liked Beck's hair. His eyes are adorable, to. His baby blue eyes.

"Hey Jadelyn" he smiles teasing me by my full name.

"I told you never to call me that" I scowl.

"Sorry" he kisses the top of my head.

I smile. Everyone else enters, Sikowitz entering last. This time he enters from the window, which sometimes he does. Sikowitz isn't a normal teacher, that can be fun. Sikowitz is fun. Even without trying. And since it's an acting class, it's fun by itself. He has a coconut in his hand with a large green straw in one of the holes.

"Morning, class" he says, "have any of you tried going through a window?".

Everyone says "No", but me. I went through a window to get Cat for waxing off my eyebrows. But Beck held me back from her. I would've got her sooner, if he hadn't.

"Time for an improve session!" announced Sikowitz, "between" he scans the room, "Beck and Jade".

I sigh and step onto the stage, Beck behind me. I turn to Sikowitz, to see what we have to do.

"Beck your going to be a man at a drive threw who is hitting on the girl who is trying to get your order" he turns me, "that will be played by Jade".

I sigh and stand infront of Beck.

"And action!" says Sikowitz's running off the stage.

"Hello, sir, what might I get you today?" I say in my peppy girl accent. Ulk, I hate peppy girls.

"Your phone number" he smirks.

"Um, I'm sorry we don't sell my phone number..." I say pretending to be weirded out, "we have pizza".

"Then I would like a slice of you" the whole class laughs at Beck's comment, except for Jeremy.

"Would you like any real food sir?" I say pretending to get annoyed.

"I want something spicy" he says keeping the smirk on his face, "like you".

"I am not a food, would you like something you can eat!" I shout.

"Nope, just you" he shakes his head.

"You know what fine" I smirk, "come closer".

Beck leans in, only to meet my hand. I push him backwards and smirk. "That will be three dollars and fifty five cents".

Everyone claps as I proudly strut off the stage. It was fun to push Beck, like I got my anger out from making me so mad. He did it more then once. He embarrassed me, by not opening the door and upset me by almost kissing Tori. I looked as he rubbed his head, because it had hit the ground, and gave me a "What Was That For?" look. All I did was smirk.