•We Need A Plan•

Disclaimer :: The show Victorious, characters and most settings all belong to Dan. Not me.

•Tori's POV•

Later on, it's lunch. I sit at the table I usually sit at with Cat, Beck, Andre and Robbie, Trina sitting their just because she's bored. Jade isn't here yet, but she's probably with Jeremy. I hate Jeremy, more then I hated anyone before. Their's just something about him, that makes me despise him. He seems like a cheater or a jerk or someone who can make Jade to bad things. And as much as Jade and I aren't exactly friends, she doesn't deserve to get heartbroken again. That's one of the reasons why I didn't kiss Beck either.

Finally I see Jade come into the area, with Jeremy. Jeremy and her are very much alike, I have to admit. They both very enjoy black clothing. Jade usually wears black because apparently black makes her feel herself. They sit down at the table, to, only to get a weirded out stare, pointed directly at Jeremy. Jade sighs grabbing her lunch and standing up.

"You can just say leave" Jade says rolling her eyes.

"NOOO!" Cat whines/shouts, "stay!".

"Thanks for the support, Cat" Jeremy smiles.

He fools everyone with his nice smile, and his niceness to Jade. But he just doesn't seem like the person he says or appears to be. Jade sits back down, kissing Jeremy's cheek. Everyone starts eating their lunch silently. Finally Andre decides to break the silence.

"How long have you two been dating again?" Andre asks Jade.

"Two weeks" she answers, smiling proudly.

•Beck's POV•

"Two weeks" Jade says as she smiles proudly.

I can't help but scoff and roll my eyes. That lands all eyes on me, Jeremy raising an eyebrow suspiciously. Jade crosses her arms, getting kind of angry. Well, I mean two weeks? Jade and I dated for three years, and two weeks is an accomplishment? That's not exactly something to be proud about.

"What's up with you?" Rex, Robbie's puppet asks, doing his puppet laugh, "someone jealous?".

"Rex!" says Robbie warningly.

I decide to ignore it, and continue eating my taco. The topic goes onto something else.

•Tori's POV•

"I started dancing when I was three and I was actually very good for my young age." gloats Jeremy, "I got first place in every dance competition".

I mentally tell Jeremy to "shut up!". I mean, seriously? How selfish and full of himself is he? What does Jade see in him? I really liked her better with Beck. That's it! I'm getting then back together. No matter what it takes. I need a plan...