«﹝RK009﹞»

"You're off the case. The FBI is taking over." Captain Fowler says, "What?.." Hank asked. "And Y/N, you're back on homicides, Ace will be taken back to be reset, maybe deactivated."

"Reset? No! You're not taking him! I've had that dog for years!"

"Reset?" Connor and Hank were both confused. "Ace is an android police dog and he needs to be sent back to CyberLife to be erase his memories before being put back in for training." Jeffrey replied, you began to tear up, "You can't let them do that! Please! Ace is all I have at home, you can't take him away."

"It wasn't my decision."

"But we were onto something! We... We just need more time. I'm sure we can-" Hank began.

"Hank, you don't get it. This isn't just another investigation, it's a fucking civil war! It's out of our hands now. We're talking about national security here."

"Fuck that! You can't just pull the plug now. Not when we're so close."

"You're always saying you can't stand androids! Jesus, Hank, make up your mind! I thought you'd be happy for this!"

"We're about to crack the case!.. I know we can solve it!" Hank shouts. "For God's sake, Jeffrey, can't you back me up this one time?"

"There's nothing I can do for the both of you. You're both back on homicides and the android returns to CyberLife." Connor looks over to Y/N who had her eyes on him. "I'm sorry. But it's over." Connor and the rest flinch when Y/N busts out the door, completely pissed. Hank walked back to his desk, and Connor sat on the desk. "We can't just give up like that. I know we could have solved this case!.." Connor sighs.

"So you're going back to CyberLife?" Hank asked. "I have no choice... I'll be deactivated and analyzed to find out why I failed..."

"What if we're all on the wrong side, Connor? What if we're fighting against people who just wanna be free?.." Hank leans forward. "When the deviants rise up, there will be chaos. We could have stopped it!.. But not it's too late..."

"When you refused to kill that android at Kamski's place... You put yourself in her shoes. You showed empathy, Connor. Empathy is a human emotion." Hank states. "I don't know why I did it..." Connor says. Hank glanced at Y/N who was leaned on her desk, completely pissed and sad at the same time. "Y/N is gonna be shattered for the rest of her life." Connor glanced at her. "Well, well, here comes Perkins, that motherfucker... Sure don't waste any time at the FBI."

"We can't give up... I know the answer is in the evidence we collected. If Perkins takes it, it's all over."

"There's no choice. You heard Fowler, we're off the case." Hank says. "You've got to help me, Lieutenant. I need more time so I can find a lead in the evidence we collected. I know the solution is in there!" Connor replies. "Listen, Connor..."

"If I don't solve this case, CyberLife will destroy me. Five minutes. It's all I ask." Hank stands up, "Key to the basement is on my desk..." Connor stands there, when Hank began to walk to Perkins, "Get a move on! I can't distract them forever." Hank says. Connor looks at Y/N before taking the key to the basement.

Connor reaches for the door to the basement, "Hey, Connor!" Gavin calls.

-00:04:02 TIME REMAINING

"I'm talking to you asshole! Where you going?" He asked, "We don't need plastic pricks around here! Or didn't anybody tell you?" Gavin asked once again. "I'm registering the evidence in my possession, but don't worry. I'm going to leave...Though I'm certainly going to miss our bromance." Connor says, "You son of a bitch!" Gavin pulls the gun to his head, but Connor didn't flinch. "Pkah." Gavin imitates a gun shot, laughing. Connor gave out his fake curved smile. "Go on then. Get a fucking move on! Prick... Fucking androids." Gavin says leaving Connor there. Connor enters the room and walks up to a monitor.

PASSWORD: |

"Hank's password... What would a hard-boiled eccentric police lieutenant choose?.."

∆ DATE OF BIRTH

☐ 123456

〇 FUCKINGPASSWORD

Χ HANKANDERSON

〇 FUCKINGPASSWORD

"Obviously." Connor waited for the androids that were displayed and caught. "Where is Jericho? The answer's here, somewhere. Not much time." Connor looks up to Daniel the one a few months back that held a little girl hostage. He went to the one that jumped off the building, and the one that was at the building. It needed reactivation so he ripped the part from one of the androids and placed it in the JB300 model. "It's dark. Where- Where am I?"

"I need to find Jericho. Tell me how to get there."

"I don't... recognize your voice... You're not one of us! I'll never tell you where Jericho is! Now leave me alone!" The android shouts, Connor glanced at the video of Markus. He could trick the android or talk to the other ones. Connor grabs the tablet to see the video, he replayed it sampling the voice of Markus. Connor sampled it and finally copied it. "Must work now." Connor walks up to the android again.

"Who's there?.. Who are you?"

"Everything is all right. Don't worry."

"Markus? Is that you?" Connor finally had him talking, "I tried to reach you but the deviant hunter stopped me..."

"You stopped him from finding me, you saved me! You saved Jericho. You'll be alright now. I came to take you home. Give me the location to Jericho. We gotta leave now."

"The location of Jericho?.. Yes... Yes, of course." Connor reaches for the androids arm and grips it. The location was finally in his memory, and so his arm finally pulled back. "Markus?.. Is that... You, Markus? Don't leave me Markus!" Connor shuts the android down and stepped away. "I've been dreaming about this since the first second I saw you..." Gavin's voice was heard. "Don't do it, Gavin. I know how to stop the deviants!"

"You're off the case... And now, it's gonna be definitive." Connor heard a loud smash behind him so he turned to see Y/N standing there, Gavin's head was smashed into the monitor. "He's fine, right?" She asked, Connor looks at him. "Yeah, but I found Jericho."

"Where? I'll come with you."

"No, it's too dangerous."

"Look, I'm willing to die. Everyone dies one day." She says. Connor nods, "Let's get out of here before Perkins comes." She nods and runs out of the place with Connor.