«﹝RK011﹞»

It was quiet, everyone was sitting down, some sobbing, some praying. Markus was wrapping my shoulder, I was only in my tank top that was completely ruined and dirty. Markus looked up a couple times when I winced when he tightenes it. Once he finished he helped me up and held my jacket, placing it on the bench. "There's not that many." I said, Markus looks around, "I don't know why you're here to help us. Why do you care about androids?"

"There's one that just made me think about them." I look over to Connor, who had his arms crossed in the corner. "Why should we trust you?" Markus asked. "I don't care if you do or not. I'm not leaving." I said, that finally shut him up and his eyes shifting ahead of him and stepped off to talk to North. I took the chance to walk over to Connor. He was looking at the ground, completely thinking about something else. "Connor?" I asked.

"I failed." Connor says, I crossed my arms. "CyberLife was controlling you to stop androids who want to be free. I think you're better this way." He never looked up from the ground, after being with him for a while I seemed to feel something warm. You grabbed his hand making his eyes look up finally. "Connor..." I said softly. "Three years ago, I had taken a case with my partner..."

"...Jason was the one who I loved. The person who made me feel alive. But that all changed on that day." He tangled his fingers into mine, looking deep into my eyes that were pooling with tears. "Connor... he died saving me. Every time you jumped in front of me and saved me every time we've worked together, you made me think of Jason." Connor reaches for your hip, pulling you a bit close for a hug. My throat burned begging to let out sobs. "You're alive, Connor. I can't lose you, not like Jason." Connor pulled me into a hug. I never wanted to let go, but I know Connor never wanted to either.

"I'm sorry, Connor. For everything I've done to you. I..." Connor cups my cheek, wiping the tear trails on my cheekbone. "I'm sorry to bother you two." Markus says, I pulled away from Connor, wiping the rest of my tears. "Oh, it's fine." I chuckled. "I'm sorry, Markus. I should've known they were using me. I can understand that you decide not to trust me." Markus smiled. "You're one of us now. You're with your people now." Markus began to walk away, "There are thousands of androids at the CyberLife assembly plant. If we could wake them up, they could join us."

"Connor, that's suicide." Markus says. "I'll come with you." I said. "They trust me. They'll let me in and I can't risk you going in with me, Y/N. They'll kill you once you're spotted."

"If you go there, they will kill you." Markus says.

"There's a high probability." Connor replied, Markus placed his hand on Connor's shoulder. "Be careful." Markus says. I look at Connor, "Connor don't--"

"I have to. But I can't take you. You're not with CyberLife."

"They're probably waiting for you, waiting just to destroy you. Connor..."

"I will be fine. I promise, I will come back." 

Y/N    ︽      COMPANION

"Please be careful. Don't make stupid choices." She says. "I will."

«﹝PM 10:48:05﹞»

Connor took a taxi, dressed into his normal uniform as the car pulled up to the gate, the window rolled down to show the guard. "Connor Model # 313 248 317. I'm expected." Connor says. "Okay. Go ahead." The guard opens the gate, letting the car go through and up to the front of the entrance. Connor exits the car and enters through the front. "Follow me. We'll escort you." The guard says. "Thanks... but I know where to go." Connor said, "Maybe, but I have my orders."