«﹝RK007﹞»

«﹝NOV 8TH, 2038﹞»

«﹝PM 04:06:05﹞»

We got a new deviant investigation in a building, androids breaking in and releasing their freedom video. We took the elevator, Connor was messing with the coin in his hand causing me to cringe at the stupid noise it made. I snatched the coin from his hand, "Stop messing with this coin, you're like a child. Starting to piss me off." I growled, he looks away, "Sorry, Y/N." He says. Hank looks away from Connor once we met the 79 floor where it happened. "Hi, Hank and Y/N." Chris says.

"What happened here, a party or something?" I asked, "Yeah, it's all over the news, everyone's butting in. Even the FBI wants a piece of the action."

"Great."

"Four androids broke in, no one really caught them, they were really organized. They attacked two guards here, knocked them both out. They escaped from the roof, jumped off with parachutes." I walked ahead of them, not caring abour the briefing. I saw a man, standing there. "Lieutenant L/N. I haven't seen you in a while. Still working as a investigator?" The man says.

"I'm still not joining your team, I think it's best if I stayed where I am." He nods, "Oh Lieutenant, this is Special Agent Perkins from the FBI. Lieutenant Anderson and L/N are in charge of investigating for Detroit Police."

"What's that?" Perkins asked about Connor. "My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife."

"Androids investigating androids, huh? You sure you two want an android hanging around. After everything that happened... Whatever, the FBI will take over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case."

"Well, nice meeting you, have a nice day."

"And you watch your step. Don't fuck up my crime scene. And Y/N, you know there's a free spot for you as an agent. Feel free to join anytime." Perkins smiled. I crossed my arms and saw Hank looking at me, "Long story, don't ask." I said. "I'll be near by. If you need anything, just ask." Chris says to Hank and walks off. Connor and I stood at the monitor, listening to the message the android gave. 

"Think that's rA9?" Hank asked, "Deviants say rA9 will set them free. This android seems to have that objective." Connor was really studying the androids face. "D'you see something?" Hank asked. "I identified its model and serial number..."

"Anything else I should know?" Hank asked, Connor hesitates for a second, "No. Nothing." He replies, I rolled my eyes and checked the areas, "Maybe the roof has some stuff. Says the androids fled out on the roof and jumped off."

"The securities cameras caught the four androids, they didn't force in, someone let them in." Connor turns the chair, reading ANDROID on it. "The androids are put in the kitchen, you can ask them." Connor looks over to me, "Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." I shrugged, he walks into the kitchen, leaving me with Hank. "How is it with you and Connor?" Hank asked.

"Ugh... Last night I almost killed him."

"What did you do now?" Hank asked. "It's nothing. It's over. Gone now." I had my arms crossed. "Something is weird about Connor."

"Oh god, Hank, please tell me you aren't changing sides." Hank crossed his arms, "I'm not... well... The kid is acting up, he's not telling us everything."

"Everyone keeps secrets, Hank, it's not new to you." I said. I heard something in the kitchen, "I'm gonna check on Connor." I walk over, entering to see Connor on the ground. "Jesus fuck! Connor!" I knelt down and pulled him onto my lap, he was pointing at the piece. I saw it was missing from his chest. I reached over and placed it back in causing him to gasp and relax for a bit. "The deviant left the room." I stood up, helping Connor. "Let's go get it then." I ran out, seeing the android walk down.

"Stop! It's deviant!" The android points the guards gun at me and I felt someone jump on me before the bullet could hit me. I heard another shot, seeing the android dead on the ground. It shot itself before we could have stopped it. I look up to see Connor crouched next to me. "Are you okay?" He asks, I nod, glancing at the android again. "We were too late." Connor pants. I looked at my hands, one of them was covered in blue blood. Hank rushed to us, "You guys okay?" Connor and I both nod, as he helped me up from the ground. Connor jumped over and saved me.

Y/N   ︽   WARM

«﹝NOV 9TH, 2038﹞»

«﹝PM 11:17:05﹞»

It was cold, but Connor was in the car, while you and Hank stood out talking on the phone with Chris who was almost killed last night, attacked by androids. "Is everything okay?" Connor asked. "Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants... He said he was saved by Markus himself..."

"Is Chris okay?" Connor asked. "Yeah, he's in shock but... he's alive."

"Guess Markus isn't a type of violence android, huh?" You asked. They started to walk up to the house where they needed answers. "I have a bad feeling, Lieutenant. We shouldn't have come here." Connor says.

"Bad feeling?" You asked, "Should get your program checked. Might be a glitch." Hank says. Hank reaches for the doorbell, ringing it. "Kamski, the one who made the androids. Caused this whole country to go down in flames." You muttered. Hank was about to ring it again till the door finally opened to a female android. "Hi... Uh... I'm er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson and--"

"And I'm Lieutenant Y/N L/N, Detroit Police Department, we're here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski." You interrupted.

"Please, come in." She says, all three of you walked in the house. "Nice and warm in here." You said. "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable." The woman says fondly and walks away into another room. "Connor, you're gonna see your creator." You said, looking around, "Wish I could've met my creator." Hank muttered as he sat down. "This place looks exactly like mine." You say.

"You really own a place like this?" Hank asks, you sighed, "Well, it's not this much spacial, it's more home not like, 'oh i'm rich let me by expensive things.'" You mimicked a stupid voice. Hank chuckles, "Would be nice to live in a place like this." Hank says. Hank stands up when the lady appears in the doorway.

"Elijah would like to see you now."