| WHERE RAPTURE BEGINS |

___________________________

Welcome to

| R O Y A L P R O V I D E N C E |
| A C A D E M Y |

We've been waiting for your arrival.

Come, come. Sit. We won't hurt you. We are very pleased you decided to join us on what we hope will be a very exciting journey.

Our boarding school is one of the most prestigious in the country, consisting of the utmost enthralling male minds that you will likely ever meet.

Our job is to monitor you and make sure you are profoundly educated, whilst also providing you a safe and enjoyable experience that you will talk about with future generations to come.

We have spoken with many of our dedicated pupils, young and old, what they will remember most about Royal Providence Academy. Many of them talked about companionship; the friends they have made and will have made along the way.

Oh, those boys? Those are Les Porteurs du Mort: The Wearers of Death. The group where the ends of the world meet.
They wreak of sin and silver, a very peculiar combination for a very peculiar group.

Those boys mustn't be interacted with by anyone other than themselves. With them, you are chosen, never the other way around. We ask of you that you allow them to pass you in the hallways, permit them to speak of you how they wish, and take of you whatever they desire.

Royal Providence is tremendously endowed to have such anomalies within its golden walls. We do suggest that you keep your distance from them, to avoid unchangeable derivatives of this school's mission. It would help immensely if you did.

Before we go any further, we would like to explain to you the three preeminent rules one must follow in order to have a successful and ardent experience at Royal Providence Academy.

Ω

| O N E |
Royal Providence values the fundamental importance of the alcoholic prohibition that has been installed here for over 300 years. Because of such a scrupulous rule, our students have been seen as the most successful amongst all other male boarding schools in the country. To continue on with this lucrative strain,
no alcohol is permitted on school campus.

| T W O |
Maintaining a presentable appearance and mindset is a crucial policy that we eulogize. This includes the proper presentation of school uniforms, and the formal use of appropriate behaviour at Royal Providence Academy. We want to look our best at a place where we are our best.
Please sustain a formal impression on your teachers and fellow classmates.

| T H R E E |
St. Arariel, the all-girls boarding school,
is strictly off limits.

Ω

Students who follow these rules will inevitably avoid a prolonged and harrowing punishment if they are to disobey. We are an academy of class and excellence, and delinquency will not be tolerated.

Refraining from suspension, and even expulsion, is excessively rewarded in this school. We applaud diligence, believing that a student who is heavily dedicated in his education will have the utmost success in the future; a benefit for both him, his family, and Royal Providence itself.

So we welcome you to this academy with a maximal degree of respect, believing you will be a prominent asset in the birth of a new world through the students at this school.

We are pleased to receive you. We sincerely hope your experience at Royal Providence Academy is a pleasurable and enlightening one.

___________________________