-"Worst Mistake of His Life."; Chapter 22.

Depuis le début

"Shortly after Harry was seen leaving the club, he was spotted at a hotel outside of San Diego. After he was spotted at the hotel, he posted a questionable tweet, which said "What's A Man To Do by Usher fits my situation perfectly." Cute little Lacey Mae was seen bowling with Harry's bandmates, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. Is this the end of Harry and Lacey's relationship?"

At the bottom of the article was a picture I sorta expected to see; Harry leaving the hotel, and a skinny blonde girl follow directly behind him. They were holding hands. Harry had that twinkle in his eye, like the one I'd seen millions of times when we kissed.

I threw my phone down, and quickly ran to the bathroom, as fast as my crutches would carry me, and locked the door. Tears were beginning to stream down my face, as I sat against the bathroom door.

I burried my face in my hands, and cried.

I thought Harry was different. I thought he loved me for me. What I did wrong, was still a mystery to me. I was unaware of him cheating on me. How come Liam didn't tell me? Why didn't any of them tell me? Most of all, why didn't Harry tell me? Why did Harry do it? Am I not good enough for him? If he was just going to cheat on me, why would he even bring me and Elena on the tour in the first place?

"Lacey?" A quivering voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Go away." I demanded, trying not to show my quivering voice.

I waited for a responce, but didn't get one until a couple minutes later, when a different, deeper voice appeared. "Lacey Mae, let me in love?" He asked politely.

Liam.

I hesitantly stood up, and grabbed my crutches as I opened the door, my head hung low.

He walked in, his arms spread open, and I walked straight into his arms, my head nuzzled into his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me, Liam?" I cried.

"I didn't know, sweetheart. I just figured it out, because as soon as I got off stage, I saw your phone, and read the article. I didn't know." He calmly replied, running his large hands, softly through my hair.

"What did I do wrong?" I pleaded.

"You didn't do anything wrong, love."

"Does Harry know that I know?"

"Yes, I showed him your phone right after I found it on the floor." He stated.

"What's he do when you showed him?" I asked, removing my head from his chest, and looking him in the eyes.

He brought his hand up to my face, and wiped away the fresh tears, which now streamed down my cheeks.

"He started crying and said that was the worst mistake of his life. So I asked him why he did it. He didn't even respond, before he ran here looking for you." He stated.

"What was the song he was talking about?" I asked.

"What's A Man To Do?" Liam questioned.

I nodded my head and he took out his phone, went to Youtube and quickly typed it in.

I'd be a liar if I told you

That I didn't see it coming

Be more of a liar if I said

Hey I didn't want it to be something

You deserve much better

For the love that you have shared

I know you won't believe it

But girl I swear

That I got love for you

Big love for you

Even when I'm tripping

The remains that

You will always be my baby

My baby

But take the truth

Baby take the truth

I can't hide my feelings

Especially when the whole world can see

That my heart is in two different places

I got you in my life and I wanna do right

But it's hard to let it go

When my love has two different faces

And I can't break ties 'cause they both look right

Someone tell me what's a man to do

When he's loving two

And he don't wanna lie

But he can't tell the truth

What's a man to do

When he's loving two

But he can't keep his heart

In two different places

As the song flowed through my ears, my heart broke faster than I'd ever known was possible.

I was in love with someone who loved someone else.