The return of satan inferno

In my opinion and astaroth I had seen this creature before, and I warn achievement, but did not act in a coherent way, because he kept yelling at lilith who tried to control it, while this was totally terrified.

had not the slightest idea what was going on, just saw that Lilith was very nervous and was preparing to go out and confront this creature

Is this bitch had gone mad?

As try left uncovered, it would be incinerated by this creature. Then I saw astaroth and shouted to shut up, because for me had gone mad, if he wanted someone were to stop this creature because it was not the same if he thought the creature could be stopped.

But although he was interceding for me lilith she asked me to shut up and I will control, that's when I seriously do not understand anything.

It's my luzbel, quiet responsibility and can do so

It was official, lilith had gone mad!

Responsibility?

However, I do not know if it was my betraying confusion or subconscious, which headquarters to calm down and let them take full control of the situation and I just started to observe that they were going to do.

I do not know what I expected but it definitely was not what I saw.

Lilith began to speak to the creature as if it were a friend of hers or some other angel of Zion, and this slowly ebbed and even even allowed himself to be lilith stop in front and stopped throwing their fire blazes and his tormentor squeak .

I could not believe what was happening and my curiosity was doing me a play because he wanted to go see, and not enough merely listen to me talking to that thing lilith wanted vera.

So slowly I went to the edge of the wall, and when I go and stick his head astaroth was still at my side gives me an arm and pull me back to my site.

'You have to leave her alone with niul-

¿Niul?

So the creature had a name.

I remained calm when I hear a loud noise and I could not resist out and see what was happening, but simply because of the burns this place was going to low.

When I came out lilith was removing the table apresaba to such Niul the ground, and this to me again crazy but this time gave me time to run but unfortunately ran the wrong side, I practically stood in front of his table shot when I hear A shout.

-Enough!-

Lilith scream and immediately stop this creature. I could not believe the creature obeyed lilith, but by the expression on her face she did not seem to have any idea until that moment, when I can release it asked him to sit down and not burn anything and it obeyed him as a pet obeys his master .

After all stay amazed with that fact, we immediately left the house because this is already coming down, that bug was small but apparently had a power of mass destruction.

But even so I wanted to see something approaching the creature gave an order, but this did not obey me.

'I do not try, you will not make you tell me luzbel- case astaroth

Then just obeyed lilith also they knew his name and abilities.

-apparently have not told us everything they know, they are still hiding many things-

- luzbel sorry, but to explain everything well detailed first have to reach palace- lilith I answered, trying to calm the tension.

But I still was not convinced, I know that many things were still completely new for me, but a creature I had ever seen that can control fire at his mercy, and I was beating this.