Introduction

Introduction

How did I get here ?, How is it that he is in front of me? I do not understand what's going on, I just wanted to escape the explosions, no, she wanted to escape from that hell is going on out there.

Yes it's correct!

I was very scared, lost my family, not even know if I will be alive or not, my dear sister, only twelve years as a pussy you can defend itself from enemies who can not even face.

And they go three years since he started this whole mess, just opened my eyes and they were here, only they could hear blows everywhere so strong that deafened everyone around him, but yet after three years of the same and you become immune to that effect.

Just wake you to run, and run to live, nonstop.

We are just what we are left with this peculiarity, since apparently the brains of most humans were completely manipulated and are now controlled only fight without stopping, until even after falling to the ground, rising as if their sole purpose it is killing others.

What happened to you?

Nobody knows when it started, thought it was a virus that had affected the brains of humans, but now that I'm in front of him, I have not clear.

It is not a virus

It's possible?

It was just a damn ideology!

How did we get to this?

There have been more deaths than those who have been in the world wars, as if human beings would extinguish on their own, only were some who were not affected for some unknown reason.

My name is Smith, since childhood my mother taught me a Christian ideology, based on facts that had passed long ago and which apparently had governed the world so far.

There was a God who decided on us and we had to obey, otherwise its counterpart punish us for eternity.

So far it's what he had thought, what many had believed, but what happens if there are more? What if you do not know everything ?, if you only know a part, so small that it is stupid.

I do not know because I do these questions now, will be the shock of the moment, an hour ago was fleeing from zombies blinded by anger wing killing each other and destroying everything in their path, and now I'm here in front of this subject in this theater it destroyed.

But who the hell is ?, I do not know if I'm scared or curious, not even moved from where it is, and just stares at me. It seems to be a statue but does not give me any indication.

Her skin is very opaque as if to black and white, and should measure about three meters, his eyes are yellow like gold, and his thin but very strong body.

I do not feel afraid, but I can not move.

It has taken the first step and focuses on the dais.

But that shit!

Does this guy is the result of a genetic error of a mad scientist?

I do not understand a pussy, but I can not move or stop looking at it, maybe it's fear that when I turn this thing kill me or make me something.

-¡empecemos - hits a shout, as I extol me, then smiles and turns around and drops the stage curtain entirely covering, where he remained a few seconds.

What was happening?!

It was time to flee but I was intrigued to know what happens next, when suddenly back out with a big smile on his face.

Sir, this is the first act of my monologue

Was he a clown ?, a speaker ?, something was not right with me, perhaps was drugged, or really what I was seeing, was it real?

I offered seat and apparently my body and my brain are not coordinated because I want to run away but I can not, and I obey like a child.

This can not be normal

u