Chapter 1 - "Please, anyone but him!"

Start from the beginning

"Nope!" The teacher answered. "Peter, you still with us?" She asked the boy who was obsessing over the Spider-Man video.

"Uh, uh," Peter began to say. "Yeah, Yeah!" He closed the laptop and looked at the board at the front of the class. "Mass cancels out, so it's just gravity times sin!" Peter answered.

"Right!" The teacher said before she looked at Flash. "See, Flash. Being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong!" The teacher told him. Felicia and Michelle watched as Flash whispered something to Peter.

Due to her slightly better hearing, Felicia heard what he said and scrunched her face up. "Now, that's a little rude!" She commented.

•••

It was lunch and Michelle and Felicia were sitting together, with Peter and Ned so far down the table. "Did Liz get a new top?" Ned asked as the looked at the girl across the room.

"No, we've seen that before, but not with that skirt!" Peter answered. "Though, I do think Felicia got some new shoes!" He whispered, knowing she was just seats away.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy!" Ned told him, knowing that he was staring at Liz and Peter would glance over at Felicia a few times more than he should.

"Too late!" Michelle told them as she looked up from her book and gave them a knowing look. Felicia looked from her book, mid-bite of her food, but she nodded along with Michelle.

"I have no idea what she said!" Felicia commented. "But, she's right!"

"You guys are losers!" Michelle told them.

"But, why do you sit with us?" Ned asked her.

"Because I didn't have any friends, but now I have Felicia. And well, she never used to come in here, so we have no place to actually go, so!" Michelle explained.

"Yeah, the food here is rather disgusting!" She informed the two of them. "But, I'm hungry so!" She shrugged and went back to reading her book, both Ned and Peter stared at her a little, before the bell rang.

•••

"Next question!" Liz spoke as Michelle and Felicia sat to the side and was reading their books from earlier still. "What is the heaviest naturally occurring element?"

"Hydrogen's the lightest!" A boy said after singing his bell. "That's not the question!"

"Uranium!" Felicia told her from against the wall beside Michelle as she looked up from her book.

"That is correct! Thank you, Felicia!" Liz told her. "But next time, answer when you're taking part!"

"You got it!" She told Liz with a wink and went back to reading her book. "Please open your books to page 10!" Liz said and Felicia opened the other book with her free hand and did as Liz told them all.

After a short while, Flash spoke up. "You've never been in the same room as Tony Stark!" Flash spoke loudly, causing Felicia to look up.

"Wait, What's happening?" Cindy asked.

"Peter's not going to Washington!" Emma answered from the floor.

"No!" Cindy declared. "No, no, no!"

"Why not?" Abraham asked.

"Really? Right before Nationals?" Liz asked him.

"He already quit marching band and robotics lab!" Michelle spoke from beside her and Felicia nodded along with her friend. They all looked over to Michelle.

"She's not obsessed with him!" Felicia informed them. "Just very observant!"

"Flash, you're in for Peter!" Liz said.

Felicia let out a loud groan as she threw her head back, and banged it on the wall. She rubbed the back of her head. "Please, anyone but him!"

"I gotta check my calendar first!" Flash spoke before he looked over at Felicia. "You know you love me! I got a hot date with Felicia coming up!"

Abraham dinged the bell. "That is false!" He called out.

"What did I tell you about using the bell for comedic purposes?" The teacher asked him looking at Abraham a little unimpressed.

"Can I also say, that it's not true?" She asked as she raised her hand. "I'd rather get crushed by the Hulk than go on a date with," she waved her hand in a weird like gesture, "that!"

Michelle began to laugh from beside her. "That was a good one!" She muttered to her friend before everyone looked at her, small smiled on their faces. They all liked Felicia, she seemed to be fun and always spiced the sessions up with her arguing with Flash.