Special Chapter

Kim HyeSun

Kim HyeSun

Kim TaeHyuk

Kim TaeHyuk

"HyeSun-ah!" an awestruck boy shouts as he sees the girl that pulls at his heart strings, leaving through the school doors. As the door shuts, HyeSun looks over her shoulder and sees JaeHyun through the glass, out of breath but a grin lighting up his face. JaeHyun runs down the hall and through the doors, standing in front of the most beautiful classmate he has. "You forgot your pencil case." JaeHyun hands her a small pencil case with flowers and unicorns. HyeSun blushes, grabbing the pencil case. "Thank you." They stare at each other, HyeSun fidgeting while JaeHyun nervously plays with his earlobe. "Do you think you're parents would let us go to the arcade on Saturday? My mom said she could take us if your parents let you... she can talk to them?"

Her eyes widened with the blush on her cheeks darker. "I-I can ask my mom... she can talk to my dad." She knows her dad will pop a vein when he hears of this but knows her mother will make sure she can go. "Really?" The little boy smiled, his eyes twinkling. HyeSun giggled while nodding, her cute smile warning the little boys heart. "Do you want to walk home together or--"

"Kim HyeSun!" HyeSun closes her eyes, wincing internally at hearing that loud an obnoxious voice that butts in when she's in the middle of something. "누구세요? (who is that?)" JaeHyun didn't panic, he just wondered why the older hung looked so similar to HyeSun. "내 오빠를. 내 오빠가 진짜 미친--"(my [older] brother. he's kinda crazy--).

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO TALK TO LITTLE BOYS THAT LOOK LIKE UNCLE JUNGKOOK!" HyeSun took a deep breath. "I'll see you later, Choi JaeHyun." She smiled and waved, walking towards her brother. TaeHyuk stared down JaeHyun as the boy watched after HyeSun. "Let's go." she silently pleads, pulling on her older brother's school uniform. "What's he looking at--"

"Oppa," she pleads. TaeHyuk huffs and follows after his little sister.

"아빠! (Dad!) HyeSun was talking to boys again." TaeHyuk walks into the kitchen and steals some kimchi from the bowl she was working on. "Yah, wash your hands." Momma Evelyn smacks his hand away, glaring at her son as he wraps his arms around her neck, giving her a kiss. "Hi, Mommy." Evelyn hums. "Ma, can I talk to you?" TaeHyuk turns around and arches an eyebrow, waiting for his sister to continue.