I can't live here

I shudder when I look at the couple Infront of me.

Kieran and her wife making out Infront of me.

"I am here" I chanted this sentence everytime and his wife pushed him everytime to stop.

I rolled my eyes at Kieran's hunger!

"Get off of me, Kieran!" She said.

"Not today" he said.

Flashback:-

"Get off of me, Vince. What if anyone see us?" Lauren said in my ear as I bite her neck.

"They know we are married" I replied.

"Ugh! What if my mom enter" Lauren said and moaned as I licked her sweet spot.

"Then I will tell her to go to his husband" I said.

She slapped at my back playfully and forcefully get off of me.

"Baby wait" I said as I chase her to the balcony.

She halted and I stand beside her saw the view of Manhattan.

"You will never betray me?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Fvck! What did you just say?! Me? Betraying?! You?! Impossible . . . Never ever think about it. I love you so much to betray you!" I said and kissed her on lip.

"AGAIN!" she yelled.

End of flashback.

I came it from my trance by hearing the footsteps of Ashely.

Kieran smiled lovingly at her daughter.

"You don't miss Raphael?" He asked.

His cute face with, tiny teeth smiling at me come to my mind.

"I do" I said.

Ashely smiled and batted her eyes at me.

Is she flirting?

I just smiled at her and said,"I will take you to my home one day, you will love my family" I said to Ashely.

"I am very eager to go" she said, winked at me and bite her lip seductively.

All the sexual memories of her and me came to my mind in a flash second.

I felt disgusted.

I just cheat on my wife with this kid!

How can I do that?! How can I cheat on my lovely Lauren?!

I can't live here! I have to go!

"I will go to home at today's flight" I said.

"Why? stay for some more days" Kieran said.

"I have works there" I said.

I double click at Lucas Palvin's picture.

He is my ol' freind, we are like brothers.

He and her newly wed wife drinking beer and gave the picture on Instagram.

My door swang open and Ashely enter without knocking.

She was wearing a red lacy lingerie and nothing else.

I checked her out with disgust and then back to her frown face.

She approached me, kiss me seductively on the cheek and whispered in the ear,"You are going. Then who will warm my bed in next night?"

I scrunched my nose," your boyfreind will do it. . . And all those are fvcking drunken mistake. . . . It should not take place"

"You just didn't break my heart" she stated.

I directly look at her eyes," Do you really love me?"

"Yes-" I cutt her off" then can you think of living with me hold my children in your womb for 9 months can you thin of loving me and not have any sexual or this type of feeling for any other fvcking man?"

"I I " she stutter.

"It's just a lust of teenager" I said.

"Please you can't do this to me"She said and fell in my feet.

"I am begging you please, I love you, please don't live. . . I want a life with you please" she begged like a mother crying for her baby.

I rolled my eyes," I have a family, Ashley and you are the daughter of my freind"

"Divorce your wife"

She didn't.

"Do not interfere in my life. . . I already did a great fvcking mistake by felling for your trap, for your seduction"

Tears started to feel from her eyes as she look at me with such a pain.

It ache my heart.

I look out of the window," Look Ashely I-"

I was cutt off when she started to kissing me.

"Stop" I said and pushed her but she just kissing me hungrily.

She didn't stop and I tried to pull back.

She moaned and pull my hair, her hand grabbed my manhood. I slapped out his hand but it return again.

"I thaught you are my good friend, and here you literally fvcking my daughter" came the disgusted voice of the Kieran.

She pulled back and cover her half naked body with my shirt.

"GET OUT FROM MY FVCKING HOUSE AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FILTHY FACE TO MY  AGAIN YOU FVCKING JACKASS!" Kieran yelled at me.