Drunken affairs

Ashely's p.o.v

By some noise which came from downstairs, for investigate them I gone to downstairs to find, drunk Vincent.

"As-ashely" he slurred.

"Vincent. You are drunk" I said and come near to him and kneel down Infront of him to open his shoes which he was unable to do.

"Aww... Ashely you ar-are perfect when you kneel down in-infront of me... Like tha-t" he said.

I can sense my cheeks are now crimson red.

I opened his shoes and throw at a side and stand up.

I help him to walk him to his room.

He kept on mumbling that how it's nice of me. That I am a nice girl to help him.

I lay him down at the bed and my eyes caught the gaze of his hypnotic eyes.

That showing . . . Lust?

I stand up and tryed to leave but failed when he grab my wrist.

I look at him.

"Stay" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I said stay . . Don't leave me" he said.

"But you don't like me" I stated.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"Obviously it d-" I was cutt off by him, " I never dislikes you . . . I just . . . Can't gave you what you wanted." He said.

"Wanted? Past tense?" I asked amused.

He groaned, and pull me into him. My hand reached his mascular chest as his lips brushes with my ear.

"You want me. Don't you?" He asked.

Yes, I want him in a lot of ways . . .

"Yes, I do" I said.

"Then prove it to me" he said in a dangerous voice which gave a chill run down my spine.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked.

He yanked my hair. "Do not play with me . . . Or, I can take you in many ways which you may don't like"

A smirk grew on my face as I started to unbotton his shirt.

I kissed his mascular chest, his lips, neck, his V cut and at least to his manhood.

He moaned in pleasure as I started to peppering kisses in it and licking it.

He pull me up to him and kissed me on my lips roughly, tenderly and again roughly.

He pulled up and attacked my neck. And too stubborn to gave a damn hickey.

he unhooked my dress and throw it aside.

Grabbed my breast and started to kissing and sucking it like a hungry baby.

This last for more than hours until,

"ASHLEY? Where are you?" My mom called me and came near to the bedroom, I can see her figure by the open door.