Attraction

Vincent woke up by the sound of the ringtone of his phone.

She lazily stare at the phone and click at the green button.

"Good morning, daddy!" Came his little boy's voice as well as his cute face on the screen.

He yawned, "morning"

"What are you doing today?" He asked his dad.

He closed his eyes, "nothing except work... What about you?" He said and opened his eyes.

"School and study"

"Where is your mum?" He asked.

"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!" Came a yell followed by footsteps.

"Your mother don't know" he stated.

"Yes" he said.

Vincent saw, his wife came to his son took the phone from him and scold him.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hi" he said.

They talk for some money moments about each others whereabouts also share how she missing him. Then they end up the call, Lauren didn't ask one thing just often stare at it Vincent also didn't notice that his wife was staring at the night gown of Ashely which was laying on the floor since, last night.

*
*
*

"Baby, I love you" Ashely said to her boyfriend, Liam who kissed her neck softly by running his hand through her bare waist.

"I know, baby" while peppering kisses all over her naked body.

Knock. Knock.

She covered herself with a sheet and he enter the bathroom.

She walk to the the door and open it ajar and saw Vincent standing.

"Come downstairs" he said and left without waiting for reply.

"Liam. Get out of my room" Liam get out from the bathroom wear his clothes and jumped from the window. She heard a groan but didn't wish to saw what happened.

She dressed up and gone to downstairs to find Vincent, her dad and mom having lunch.

"Eat" said her mom.

She sat at her place and started eating her food.

After finishing it she took the plate and kept it at the kitchen.

"I didn't told about last night to your parents. But you better do not try it again" came the baritone voice.

"Sorry" she apologize and try to get out of the kitchen before their parents come and listen all this.

Vincent grab her wrist and pull her to him by narrowing his eyes he stare at the green orbs.

"You shouldn't feel something for me. It's illegal" he said.

"You didn't try something last night because it's illegal?" She asked.

He clenched his jaw," Because I love my wife"

She bowed down her head as a single tear left from her eye.

"You are so coy" he stated.

"I am not coy. You are the person who don't understand a girl's feelings" she said, free her wrist from his grip and run to her room.

Vincent's p.o.v

I stare the back of Ashely as she run away from me.

Did I hurt her feelings?

But, she did the wrong thing, right?

I felt bad. She is just a horny teenage girl.

I, myself,also felt something for my English teacher at that age though.

I should have slapped and said her like that I am feeling very bad.

I am an useless person!

Should I apologize?

I should.

I walk up to her room and knocked the door, she open it after some time later.

She changed her dress into a loose red long top which end at her mid thigh.

The top was hanging dangerously low that it was showing her clivage.

His eyes are blood shot red, and her kissable lips are in a pout which was waiting for me to kiss it.

What I am thinking?!

Her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, I guess.

"What do you want?" She asked in a cute low voice.

"I... I am sorry for my behaviour"

Her eyes widen.

She cupped my face with her both hand and stare directly at my eyes.

"It's okay. It was my fault. . . I should be say sorry to you. I shouldn't feel som-"

I cut her off by doing something very bad which should not be happen.

I kissed her.

Her eye widen in shock and also don't reply at first but when my lips played with her she replied.

I grab her waist and closed the door by my legs.

She kept her hand round by neck while deepening the kiss.

She opened her mouth while thrusting her tongue inside my mouth.

She taste like vanilla ice cream she eat after dinner.

ring ring

My phone rang.

And I pull up from her.

And realised what I just done. I just kissed my freind's daughter and cheated on my wife!

I felt horrible.

"It was a mistake" I said and get out of the room and run to my room, I also noticed her hurt face but I totally ignored it and pick up the phone.

"Hello, Vince, what are you doing?" I heared the sweet voice of my wife.