Undeniable Love (prologue)

"Sorry, Mrs. King you had a miscarriage" the doctor said to her fellow patient.

The big smile vanished from Laura's face.

"I-It can't be possible, right?" She asked.

"No ma'am you really had a miscarriage, next time it will be a problem to born another child" the doctor said.

Tears started to fell from her left eye, "NO!"

"Sorry ma-"

In a blink of an eye she remembered yesterday.

Lauren get downstairs by hearing the sound of boxes and heavy things.

She saw his husband carrieng huge boxes in his arms and instructing others to put their boxes on the clean floor.

" What's going on Vince?" She asked her husband.

His eyes met with her and she flashed a bright smile.

He ran to her like a five years old child, kneel down and put his forehead on her bump.

"I bought few gifts for our child"

"They look few to you, they are like fifty" she said.

He chuckled and said, "if it's a boy then he will be bathed in gold and if it's a girl then she will be spoiled rotten"

She chuckled at her husband's word and felt a relief that he wants anything a boy or a girl. He is not like her freind's husband who kick her out because she gave him a girl.

Lauren stand up and gone outside the room, by opening the door her impatient husband came to her, "what the doctor said? Laura?"

Lauren hugged her husband in a tight embrace that literally broke his bones.

"Vincent... I-I " she said between sobbing.

His heart started to pump violantely and she can easily hear it.

"Wh-at happen La-uren?"

"Vincent I had a miscarriage" she said in one breath.

Vincent felt like the world stopped.

He gulped the lump which rise in his throat.

Suddenly the time she told him about her pregnancy, the time his unborn child kick in his hand from it's mother's belly, came to his brain.

"I-It's okay, we will try again" he said.

"But, Vincent doctor said that we will have hard time."

"It's okay, Lauren. We shouldn't lose hope, baby"

He said as he cooed his wife.

"I love you, vince" she said while inhaling his lite lime fregrance.

"I love you more, baby" he replied while running his hand through her dark curles.