xiv: it should be me

14: It Should Be Me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

14: It Should Be Me

"Can you turn your head, so we can get some side profile?" Kesler asked jerking his thumb to the side. Flicking my hair behind my shoulder I turned to the side, I ended up taking the Vogue cover after they offered it to me again, "I think we got it."

Smiling I asked, "Is that all for today?"

When he nodded I walked off the set and Trisha, my assistant of one month, flanked my side, she was Robyn's baby sister and she was fresh out of college and since I liked the work Robyn did I might as well as make it a family affair, "So, your mother wants to have dinner with you on Sunday and Robyn wants to meet with you tomorrow to talk about something she didn't clear to me."

Opening the door to my dressing room I stripped of my bomber jacket, the shoot we did today wasn't for the cover that was next week since something came up with the outfit and they knew I expected nothing less of perfect, so they said better late than hideous and I could work with that, "I can do dinner with my mother and I can meet Robyn tomorrow schedule it for lunch."

Nodding she left the room, I liked her...a lot. She didn't ask many questions and just did what I tell her to do. Cutting on the TV I felt my heart flip as I saw him on the flat screen with Isabella, I guess it was a preview of the premiere that happened last week. The documentary had made television history for having the most in tuned watchers, everyone wanted to see the fighter who was going to hopefully to knock Franklin Webster's head off.

I noticed that his hair had grown out and was gelled back into a slick swoop, that showed his flawless edge up. It looked good on him, he looked good, feeling something drop onto my hand I looked down to see a tear droplet on my hand, looking up at the ceiling to look for a leak I saw that it was dry, and I brought up a cautious hand to my face and found the culprit.

This was why I hadn't watched the documentary because only seeing him on a television for two seconds caused me to cry, now imagine me sitting through two hours of seeing him. I shouldn't be acting like this, I shouldn't have changed since I last seen him...but I did, and I hated myself for it.

I didn't think no one was going to have this much effect on me after Clarence but I was seriously mistaken, while with Clarence I had acted out and ended up on the front of every gossip magazine for a year I wasn't like that with him, I folded into myself and threw myself into my work. I know I've changed because I haven't been late on a single blog or clothing interview, quite the opposite actually.

Turning from the TV I stripped out of my clothes completely and changed into the outfit I had Trish bring for me since I was supposed to be meeting with Liu and Sofia because it has been a while. Grabbing my bag I turned off the TV since I couldn't bear watching him anymore, shutting the door behind me I came out to see her getting off the phone, "So everything is set in your schedule and I had Barbara set your alarm tomorrow for your meeting with Robyn, did you need anything else."