xxi: one and only

21: One and Only

Reaching out blindly to the spot that was supposed to occupy Emilio, I found that I was reaching for air. Opening my eyes I saw the empty spot and I sighed putting my weight on my elbow I contemplated if I should go in search for him or go back to sleep and hope that when I wake up again that he is going to be there.

Rolling over to my other side I settled for the second option but there was one problem, I had become dependent on Emilio to be my personal pillow, opening my eyes I slipped out of bed and grabbed the Polo shirt that had been abandoned on the floor.

Walking into the bathroom I used the restroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face, leaving my hair in its wild state I shut the bathroom door behind me. Leaving the bedroom I walked downstairs, I didn't even know where to start to look in this big ass home, but I just started with the backyard since I remembered all the boxing equipment that was back there and kind of figured he would be back there.

Opening the double doors I walked out to see Emilio jumping rope, and it was making a whip sound, so I don't think I could even call it jumping rope from how fast he was going. Sitting down on the couch he hadn't yet saw me, and I wanted to keep it like that.

I wanted to see him in his own element when I wasn't around, and plus it was sexy as hell to see him work out, I watched him as he went from the jump ropes to pushups and doing other work outs, I guess the sex hadn't gotten rid of all the extra calories.

"Come ere' mi amor." He muttered grabbing some boxing gloves. Not in the least bit shocked he felt my prescience I got up from my spot and walked over to where he was at sitting down on a foldable chair he put his arm out on a towel and spread each finger, "I want you to wrap me up."

Handing me some gauze I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "And how exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"Grab that chair and I'll show you." He said nodding over to a chair, doing as he said I drug the chair a few inches away from his hand sitting down he began instructing me, "Wrapping a boxer's hands is only to protect their hands, a boxer money maker is their hands and if their hands get hurt in a fight than they would be out of training and conditioning for weeks probably months, so we wrap our hands to protect our hands."

Cocking my head to the side I fiddled with the gauze, "I always thought the wrapping and gloves were just to—you know—not make the hit harder than it is."

"Nah, that's what the glove is for but to start out you need to message my hand, so it could rest out my hand, so it makes it easier for you to wrap." He explained.

Sitting the tape in my lap I began to massage his hand, I was happy that he was involving me in his career,, "So, is that why you are resting your arm on this towel?"

Nodding he said, "Yes, so after you're done messaging my hand you start out by wrapping my wrist tightly," Grabbing the gauze I began to wrap around his wrist, "Make sure to wrap it tightly around about ten to twelve times."

"What if I wrap it too tightly?" I said still looking down making sure I didn't go over the number ten.

"Then it could possibly cut off the blood circulation in my hand."

Stopping at the number ten I looked up at him, "And you don't think I can't do that?"

"Anyone can do it mi amor, but I trust you not to do it." He said looking at me intensely, "Now you're going to begin to protect my thumb and you are going to go over and then under at least two or three times."

"So, just making an 'X'?" I said and when he nodded I followed his previous directions, "You trust me?"

Licking his lip he nodded, "I trust you with everything I have princess," I could feel my heart to begin to speed up from his gaze, "You can start wrapping my knuckles make sure to not cover my palms, go around about five times and go back over the back of my hand and wrist."