xiii: white hot fury

QUICK A/N: Go check out Literary_Spirit if you are looking for something to read she has something for everybody!

13: White Hot Fury

"There you go leaving again!" Isabella yelled behind me.

Putting on the compression shirt I glanced over my shoulder at her and muttered, "I'm not going anywhere I need to start my afternoon training."

"I know you're cheating on me Emilio." She poked me in the back.

Turning around to face Isabella I stared at her blankly, "You do your thing and I do my own, you had no problem when the roles were changed."

She stared at me, I stared back, I was done pretending to have some feelings for this girl when I didn't, and I never did George just thought it would be a good idea to have someone beautiful on my arm and sitting front row at my fights.

Slapping me she said through clenched teeth, "Usted me necesitas."

Grabbing her face I muttered coldly, "Last time I checked it was the other way around, and it was me saving your struggling ass career."

"If you want to have your own shit on the side don't let me find out, and especially not her fucking name Emilio." She muttered glaring at me.

Letting go I brushed past her and stormed out of the room slamming the door shut behind me I stalked downstairs to the basement, this covering shit up was getting old rather quickly. I wasn't ashamed of Majesty and I damn sure didn't like covering her up, doing that whole 'mistress' thing was never my style. So if Isabella knew about me cheating on her so fucking be it, it wasn't like she didn't have her own shit going on.

The first time I found out about Isabella's cheating I damn near put the dude in a fucking coma, but I still managed to move on and put shit in the past but when I found out that she was cheating on me for the second time I knocked his ass out and kicked her out. But her begging and George's pestering ways caused for me to take her back and honestly, I don't think I could put it past her for cheating a third time.

Opening the door to the basement I shut it behind me and took the stairs two at a time, rubbing my face I was met with Rico, Roz and Maniac.

Roz was the first to talk, "We're going to work on the right hook so we're going to do the double end bag for a few minutes and then we are going to move on to speed focusing on your right hand, form really isn't a factor," Sitting at the bench Rico began to wrap my hands, "Now if Ricky isn't here by then we are going to practice some on the pads with Maniac."

Nodding my head, I looked down as Rico continued wrapping my hands. These three men had become my family by the ripe age of sixteen, it was after I got into a fight and knocked the hombre's breath from his body after a few words were exchanged by the two of us and then I was expelled from said high school which made it my second school in less than six months.