vii: smeared red lipstick

7: Smeared Red Lipstick

Vogue has recently called me asking me if I wanted to be on the cover of Vogue, since I made number one slot in the most prominent fashion blogger of 2017, but sadly I declined from being the cover just a full page picture next to my written statement of how I feel about it all. I know it's crazy right, me, Majesty Antoinette Jewels, declined being made cover of something so big like this.

But my question to you is would you really take such a thing when the whole world knows you as of a damn near a month ago as the girl who survived abuse I can see the cover now:

VOGUE THE BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG MAJESTY JEWELS

I'm cringing at the cover now, I know I'm beautiful and I know I'm strong but it's not the same description as my beautiful and strong meaning. My beautiful and strong means that I'm a diva and I can walk any place and go anywhere, and everyone is going to have a strong influence of me just walking in the room.

When I was a baby, my mother always used to tell me that people used to stop her on the street and just to say how adorable I was, I was compared to a baby doll and when I got older people used to call me a living size Bratz doll. Till this day I still get stopped on the street, but now it's because they're a fan and they want to take a picture because I'm asked to be on the covers of magazines and asked to walk shows that these people worship, hell if it wasn't for my height I would have become a model and made everyone else eat dirt.

"Majesty Antoinette!" I heard my mother's godforsaken high pitched voice

Freezing my eyes widened and I hopped out of my spot like I sat on coals and rushed out of my room hoping that I was only imagining things because I hadn't had a drink in damn near three weeks and I hadn't been out of my house to hang out with my friends for a good two weeks, "M-mother?"

Robyn was walking closely behind her, and she was looking at me with a guilty look, "Majesty Antoinette, whenever you think you want to come out to the world about your abuse maybe you should call and tell your mother, so I can have a heads up...and maybe I could have gotten my shotgun and handled things the right way...but no you tell the whole world and now I can't do anything about it, because of the law."