5.

Yuri's POV

Hoseok decides to stay and watch how the guys perform. He sits way in the back near the bar, taking mental note I assume, of everything the guys do on stage. I glance at him just about every chance I get. It's surprising to me that someone like Hoseok wants to work here in the first place. He doesn't look like the type, but looks are deceiving. I am pretty excited to see him on that stage, though. Aside from the perks of seeing this man practically naked, I want most of all to see his moves.

"Ma'am?" A lady says, catching my attention.

"Hmm? I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'd be getting distracted all the time with them walking around. What do you have that's good?" She giggles and asks, referring to the drinks.

"I can whip up just about anything. What are you in the mood for? Hard liquor? Spirit? Cocktail?"

"Can you make, like something similar to pineapple upside down cake, in flavor?"

"Definitely. Coming up." I smile, putting my bartending skills to great use. I make her drink fast, but precise. "Here you go."

The woman takes a sip, pleased with the taste. "Tastes just like the cake. Thank you so much."

"Good. You're welcome." I smile. The woman then pays, leaving me a tip and joining her friends at a nearby table.

I peer over once again to Hoseok, who's taking light swigs of his beer. His all black hair is slightly parted, showing some traces of his forehead. He's concentrated on how Taehyung moves around the stage, definitely in a deep thought as he watches on. For some reason, I've found myself more interested in Hoseok more than anything else.

"Hey, Ri." A girl comes behind the bar with me. "You can go on your 30 now."

I nod happily, quickly sliding from behind the bar and making my way over to the table where Hoseok is sitting. I smile, taking the seat next to him. "What's up, Mr. Dancing man."

Hoseok chuckles, flashing me the brightest and biggest smile. "Hey, Ri. Are you done for the night? Seems early."

"No. Just a break." I shrug. "So, are you taking good mental notes?"

Now it's his turn to shrug. "I guess so. Lots and lots of hip movement is the key, I take it."

The crowd of ladies surrounding the stage cheer in delight as Taehyung begins basically dry humping the air as they stuff bills all in the waistband of his tight boyshorts. I don't look much longer, knowing I'll drool while looking at him.

"That's what this all is." I giggle. "Can you move your hips that way?"

Hoseok takes in a deep breath. "I'm sure that if I don't know how, then I'll be learning soon."

"You'll do great up there. The ladies will love you."

"You think so?" He asks, looking me in the eyes and my heart just about skips a beat.

"Of course they will. You're so handsome, and you can dance so I'm sure moving your hips a little will take you no time to learn."

Hoseok's bright smile makes a reappearance at my compliments. "Thank you, Ri."

"My pleasure." I return the smile. "I suggest you start soon, though. The new pay period is starting soon. You're gonna wanna get this bread."

Hoseok laughs, "I will. You're really funny, you know that?"

"I try to be." I smile softly.

Taehyung's performance ends and there's a rush at the bar. I high key wish I was behind there right now because the tips are magnificent. Each bill and coin I get is one step closer to studying abroad. It brings up the question in my mind of why Hoseok decided to work here in the first place.