12.

Yuri's POV

On my first night back home, I find out that Hoseok performs. I'm so damn excited, I just don't know what to do with myself. I hear he's pretty natural and I'm not one bit surprised. He's handsome and knows how to move his body. I'm not scheduled to work, but here I am in the club. Not to work, but to sit and watch Hoseok dance in person.

I make conversation with a few of my coworkers who ask me how my trip was and are glad to see me back. This isn't anyone's ideal work environment, but I work with some pretty amazing people. The place is judgment-free and everyone is here with some kind of end goal in mind. Except for maybe Jungkook. The kid got here fresh out of high school, so who knows what he's got planned for himself.

I see Yoongi weaving out from backstage and I call him over. He doesn't hesitate to come over and take a seat with me. "Hey, Ri. How was Cali?"

"Hot." I say, fanning myself teasingly and adjusting myself so my tits look fuller. "But not as hot as I am now with you being here."

"Don't tease me, woman." Yoongi chuckles lowly and I join.

"Who would I be if I didn't?" I wink.

"No clue. But what are you doing here? Don't you have the night off?"

I nod, taking a sip of my cocktail. "Yeah. I just came to see Hoseok perform."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at me and I furrow mine. "You made a trip just to see 1 performance?"

"Uh, yeah. Is that a problem?"

"Nope." Yoongi says, popping the 'p', and leaning back in his chair.

I roll my eyes and continue to sip on my drink. I haven't seen Hoseok perform in person yet, so I'm not sure what Yoongi is getting at with his insinuation. I shake out the thought and wait for Yoongi to speak again. He doesn't so I pull out my phone and send a quick text.

Yuri:
Good luck, dancing
man! I'll be watching
you 😌

In seconds, I receive a response.

Dancing Man 🕺🏽:
Ahhhh, so nervous
now 🥴

Yuri:
Hush, just pretend I'm
in my underwear 😜

Dancing Man 🕺🏽:
NOT HELPING 🥺😩

Yuri:
Lmaoooo just do your
best Hoseok. I'm in the
back so you won't see
me

Dancing Man 🕺🏽:
That makes me feel a
little better

Yuri:
😯 you don't wanna
see me? 🥺

Dancing Man 🕺🏽:
It isn't that at all! I
promise! 😬 you
just make me
nervous 🤧

Yuri:
Just relax. And don't
look at me. You'll do
great like I've been
hearing 😌

Dancing Man 🕺🏽:
Thank youit's
showtime 😁

I smile as I lock my phone, noticing Yoongi awfully close to me, leaning to see my screen. "The hell?"

"You like him." Yoongi simply says.

"What? Yoongi-"

"You like him, and you know you can't like him."